KermMartian wrote:
Holy necropost, batman... Seriously though, what was the point of that post?
Two-fold. One, to generate a bit of activity, and two, to point out to anyone that cared that Unsyntax Software was down.[/quote]

And yet you deleted the totally awesome super-thread that me and alex created.... Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Holy necropost, batman... Seriously though, what was the point of that post?
Two-fold. One, to generate a bit of activity, and two, to point out to anyone that cared that Unsyntax Software was down.

And yet you deleted the totally awesome super-thread that me and alex created.... Razz[/quote] No I didn't, I moved it to the suspended subforum, which admins and mods can access.
KermMartian wrote:
No I didn't, I moved it to the suspended subforum, which admins and mods can access.

I can't access it... :/
you should be able to now. Kerm, if you want to know the issue, talk to me.
rivereye wrote:
you should be able to now. Kerm, if you want to know the issue, talk to me.
I suspect I know what the issue was, but I'll ask you anyway.

So Keith, no news on UnSS?
alex10819 wrote:
Alex10819.net is down, the domain expired. censored Yahoo didn't renew it. Anyways, your stuff is still there, and you can now get to it at alex10819.org. You might want to update your members.

I can get to my files via CPanel, that's it. Err....
I'm a newbie to this sort of situation
CRUELTY TO BORED PEOPLE! =(

That topic as really fun to read... Could you make it so you can at least READ it if you have 1000 or more posts? Very Happy
Harq wrote:
CRUELTY TO BORED PEOPLE! =(

That topic as really fun to read... Could you make it so you can at least READ it if you have 1000 or more posts? Very Happy

Huh, its also totally fun to make new threads there so they show up in SAX but most of the people can't view it - sweet!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours