Or maybe you could get a catfish... Laughing
caught enough of them over the weekend, they ugly little buggers.
rivereye wrote:
caught enough of them over the weekend, they ugly little buggers.

How can you call a fish with whiskers ugly? Razz

BTW, I have a friend with a dog, too! Maybe we should form the Friend's Dog Club! Rolling Eyes
TheStorm wrote:
My mom want to get a dog and she is looking at this shih-tzu puppy what do you think? Also we need a name for it so give us some ideas. we were thinking Stormy (the name of one of my moms old dogs and my nickname)

You say you're getting a new dog? Where is it? I see a fuzzy football, but no real dog. Laughing
I'm getting he/she in a few weeks, It'll be a while cuz we are going out of town in a few weeks so we will get him/her when we get back.
I have 3 words to say...

Old English Sheepdog

Or another word...

Dauschund

I have 2 Old English Sheepdogs, and a Dauschund/Beagle mix (mostly Dauschund, beagle just helps with temperament and makes her more pertee =P)
alex10819 wrote:
Quote:
2.Golden Retrievers all the way!

Golden Retrievers are the dumbest breed of dogs in existence... I mean, seriously, how hard is it find a ball?

Maybe that is why they are blonde. Very Happy
Ok we have a few names that we have narrowed it down to; Rufus, Banndit, Stormy, Ewok, Teddy, Mutsi.
oh and here are a few of the pics

http://img524.imageshack.us/slideshow/play...222117471t.smil
Oh, yeah, its a male dog.
person reffering to the twilight princess looking dog....by any chance a huskie???

look at the one on the left.....he look's a bit slow if you know what i mean Laughing
Groene07 wrote:
person reffering to the twilight princess looking dog....by any chance a huskie???

look at the one on the left.....he look's a bit slow if you know what i mean 0x5

Actually he looks like he is about to rip your head off for taking this picture...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours