My mom want to get a dog and she is looking at this shih-tzu puppy what do you think? Also we need a name for it so give us some ideas. we were thinking Stormy (the name of one of my moms old dogs and my nickname)
Awwwwww, who'z a widdle puppy? Yes, you are! You're such a widdle puppy!
Kerm: It looks like I need to take you have the drugs now... Or at least scale you back some...

Storm: EEeeeww, those are ugly, annoying dogs :/ German Shepards ftw!
tifreak8x wrote:
Kerm: It looks like I need to take you have the drugs now... Or at least scale you back some...

WTF?

tifreak8x wrote:

My mom is allergic to most dogs so this is one of her few options and it is not ugly. :p
tifreak8x wrote:

I assume that's what you have? Smile

Edit: Dan, your grammar (or lack thereof) suggests a similar need to either take or stop taking some medication. Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
Edit: Dan, your grammar (or lack thereof) suggests a similar need to either take or stop taking some medication. 0x5

He needs it more than you. :p
german shepards RULE
1.You ought to name your dog Jekyll. Chances are, like the literary character, your dog may look and seem all nice but will be chaotic behind your back Laughing IMHO

2.Golden Retrievers all the way!
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
german shepards RULE
Pseudo gets the prize for most intellectual, constructive post of the day. Smile
Quote:

Golden Retrievers are the dumbest breed of dogs in existence... I mean, seriously, how hard is it find a ball?

Personally, I prefer shar-peis...

But German Shepherds are cool too Razz
alex10819 wrote:
Quote:

Golden Retrievers are the dumbest breed of dogs in existence... I mean, seriously, how hard is it find a ball?

iz yore dog?
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Quote:

iz yore dog?

YA IZ MINE DOG!
My friend has a dog. What breed, I dunno. All I do know is that his dog looks a lot like Wolf Link (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess).
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

I assume that's what you have? Smile

Edit: Dan, your grammar (or lack thereof) suggests a similar need to either take or stop taking some medication. 0x5

No, it is called desperately needing sleep for a damaged body that needs to do some healing... >.<
Quote:
My friend has a dog.

Hey, mine too! Maybe we both have the same friends, and just don't know it! I mean, what are the odds we'd both have friends with a dog?
Alex, I've had about enough of your sarcasm. It's early in the morning, I've not had enough sleep, I have to pack and leave for a Montana trip today, and I am in no mood for this.

Anyways, back to the subject of that adorable puppy, what gender is it? Do you know? That makes naming a whole lot easier.
To tell the truth I don't know what gender he is but I'm going to see the dog tonight.
TheStorm wrote:
what gender he is

Lolz, want to rephrase that?
alex10819 wrote:
Quote:
My friend has a dog.

Hey, mine too! Maybe we both have the same friends, and just don't know it! I mean, what are the odds we'd both have friends with a dog?
Dude, that's crazy! I have a friend with a dog too... Shock
used to have a dog, then it died. My dad says the next dog will get will be a bird dog.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours