Interactive Experience? Poll Number One
Interactive Experience (No)
 0%  [ 0 ]
Interactive Experience (Yes)
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

For my second edition or PRGM.CE, I want to add an IE (Interactive Experience) to it. This means people can execute another program to see what I mean in action. (Nerd moment) Interacting with such things is proven to help both humans and animals understand concepts better. I'll leave a poll for you to vote on about this topic, and 2 days after PRGM.CE Unit 2 launches, you can vote on another poll to let me know if you liked it.

A heads up; an extra IE will be released later today, so you can see more of what I mean.
The name will be "Area Finder (Condensed)"
It finds the area of triangles using the material you'll learn in Unit 2.
You know you can edit your posts change the polls you have done instead of spreading your Project into multiple forums? People like having single forum posts per project so they know where to find your project.

Finding areas is also just some inputs and variable storage that you could put any math into for an example
Triangle Finder (TI Basic 84)

Code:

ClrHome
Input("Base:",B
Input("height:",H
.5BH→A
ClrHome
Disp "(A)rea
Disp A

All it is is switching variables, words and formulas
Potatoman1234 wrote:
You know you can edit your posts change the polls you have done instead of spreading your Project into multiple forums? People like having single forum posts per project so they know where to find your project.

Finding areas is also just some inputs and variable storage that you could put any math into for an example
Triangle Finder (TI Basic 84)

Code:

ClrHome
Input("Base:",B
Input("height:",H
.5BH→A
ClrHome
Disp "(A)rea
Disp A

All it is is switching variables, words and formulas

Thanks. Question: Do you know how I can make buttons in TI-Basic?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours