» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harq wrote:
Let's make it our goal to get atleast 10 people to enter the contest Idea
That works for me. How many do we have so far? Three? Four? I bet we could pic kup at least 6-8 more between UTI, Omni, and TI-Freakware.
hmmmm.... Maybe have them post if they are going to participate, because it would be easier if people told you so you could just make a list.
I should have time to do something within the next 2 months.
So far it look like we have:

1. Harq
2. Glenn
3. foamy3
4. calc84maniac
5. Sage Orator
6. haveacalc

So 6 people so far Wink

I am tracking down the elusive bug of the mysterious dim error of depth-first / recursive backtracker generation (you need to know what those are to know what I am doing, and no google, thats cheating Rolling Eyes )

This contest has gotten me back into tha TI-Basic mood, so after this contest I think I will go back and work on my Sudoku and Tower Defense programs to release on Ticalc.org
Ah, excellent, four more and we'll reach our goal. Did anyone post those topics yet? Also, Harq, "depth-first" sounds pretty obvious to me, but perhaps that's just because I've made 3D engines before. Perhaps "occlusion priority" would be a more obfuscated way of saying the same thing?
Nothing to do with 3d Kerm Razz
Harq wrote:
Nothing to do with 3d Kerm Razz
Nevermind then, we worked this out in the Skype conference. Still looking forward to your entry, though. Smile
Harq wrote:
3. foamy3

Woah, woah, woah, I never said I was joining (I think.). I've never done anything 3d before. If I can think of something, I might try to throw it together, but don't expect an entry from me.
Neutral Confused Surprised Sad Crying TI-83+

Oh well, hope you manage to Wink
How does TI-83+ equate to extreme sadness, exactly? And foamy, you should definitely enter in my opinion./
let me rephrase that...

Neutral Confused Surprised Sad Crying TI-83+
Oooh, a broken image in the center, very impressive! Or is that just a hotlink-protected image?
Laughing oops

let me find a different one then... (look back at the post in a minute)
The latter. It's supposed to be a smilie firing a gun.

I gotta get started on this, though I can't seem to do anything correct tonight.
Sage Orator wrote:
The latter. It's supposed to be a smilie firing a gun.

I gotta get started on this, though I can't seem to do anything correct tonight.
Heh, we all have times like that. I figured it out when did right-click, view image. Anyway, good luck to all. I'll postthe UTI topic tomorrow if I remember.
k. hope to see at least a couple more. I gotta step it up. Not 100% sure what the actual games gonna be.
Sage Orator wrote:
k. hope to see at least a couple more. I gotta step it up. Not 100% sure what the actual games gonna be.
Ah, a game, excellent. As long as I have some cool stuff to play with by January 1st , it's all good with me.
Laughing Uh ok...will do.
I'm in oncei change my crappy project into something worth entering...
alex10819 wrote:
I'm in oncei change my crappy project into something worth entering...
Confused It couldn't be too bad a project if you're planning on entering it into the contest... Very Happy Vee vill not ullow zees junk een zee contest!! Just Joking

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours