When's the next free cone day? (Or does it vary from store to store?)
if you have ben & jerry's in your area google ben & jerry's free cone day
The closet one to me is 30+mi away Laughing

Coldstone is much closer, and Goodberry's is within walking distance of my house Good Idea
loser, I live in vermont, and the FACTORY is within an hour of me, with stores in most big towns and cheap (for b&j's anyway) pints anywhere
Well, good for you Razz

And don't ever call me a loser again.
elfprince13 wrote:
loser, I live in vermont, and the FACTORY is within an hour of me, with stores in most big towns and cheap (for b&j's anyway) pints anywhere

I can't help but see the irony in this statement -- you guys are talking about ice cream Laughing
Instead of... calculators? Gummi bears?
Idea An ice cream scoop for the calcs! Eat ice cream while programming!
So? They're allowed to get vehement and heated about ice cream. Very Happy I like both Haagen Dazs and Ben and Jerry's: Haagen Dazs for plain flavors and Ben and Jerry's for the ones with mix-ins.
haagen dazs is pretty good, I have to admit

actually our homemade coconut-almont-chocolate chip is the best Ive ever had though
By homemade you mean you make it yourself? Sounds delicious.
Homemade icream is deffinitly the best you will ever have, hands down.
KermMartian wrote:
By homemade you mean you make it yourself? Sounds delicious.

yeah, you can buy ice cream makers online or at hobby sorts of stores. Once you get one I can email you our recipe for the base and then you just add all the other stuff you want like chocolate chips, raspberries, peanut butter, etc
Quote:
So? They're allowed to get vehement and heated about ice cream.

But then we'll melt the ice cream...

I don't really have a preference for ice cream brands.
Shock How can you not have a preference for ice cream brands? It's such a personal choice. Unless you <heretic> don't like ice cream....
KermMartian wrote:
Shock How can you not have a preference for ice cream brands? It's such a personal choice. Unless you <heretic> don't like ice cream....

I love ice cream, but I can't really tell the difference between brands, its all good to me Wink then again, I don't think I've ever even had Ben & Jeries - too expensive
Quote:
How can you not have a preference for ice cream brands? It's such a personal choice. Unless you <heretic> don't like ice cream....

I don't eat sweets really...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I don't eat sweets really...

Yeah, sweets are good, but I don't eat them much. I prefer salty snacks myself (Snyders Honey Mustard pretzel chunks == greatest ever Very Happy )
I snack on exotic fruits and the meat of lesser animals (I must assert my place on the food chain! Laughing)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours