Hello,

I recently purchased a TI-84 Plus CR for my 5-year old son autistic for Christmas. All he has been asking for Christmas is a "Christmas Calculator" and since he is currently fascinated with factorials and his mathematical interest keeps expanding, I figured this TI-84 should satisfy his curiosity and needs for years to come.

Anyway, back to my question. I have been struggling to find any source for any vinyl skins for the face of the calculator. I decided to tackle the endeavor of making my own (I have a Cricut Maker 3) or placing a custom order through someplace like stickermule.com. But I was wondering if anyone had a digital template of the TI-84+ CE that I could use to help make this instead of tackling this from scratch?

Thanks for your help and I'm excited to become part of this community!
Welcome to Cemetech! A Christmas Calculator sounds like a great present from my point of view, particularly if you think it will help your son's math interests.

Regarding the skin template - just wondering if you can link to the exact model calculator that your bought? The CE doesn't have a removeable faceplate afaik, but someone in the community may have modelled it for a sticker overlay?

If not I'm sure this might be something that we can assist with.

Also is there a particular functional reason for the vinyl overlay, or you just want to personalise the calculator?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours