http://youtube.com/watch?v=T9mDqXvCaaM

I know we've all heard about this several years ago, and a couple of days ago I happened to stumble upon the above link; let's see how many of you get a seizure Very Happy (I think it's slowed down a bit in the above link)
hmm, don't remember that (nor did it seem like it would do a seizure (but that is me)).
Well, it did seem like it had been slowed down rather a lot, and you probably never really heard about it because that episode was never aired in the US.
I doubt that you've guys have seen it; it was never released in the U.S. after the incident in Japan.

EDIT: o_O Tari and I posted at the same time...
a, there must be a lot of ellieptic people in Japan for something that short to trigger that many seizures...

Jeez, I'd hate to see what would happen if they showed that Lil' John video in Japan...
Mention of this reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons in which they go to Japan (and need to go on a game show to get back home). Specifically, the point where they turn on the TV and an announcer says "We now return to Battling Seizure Robots," and the image on the TV is generic robots with flashing eyes.
Wasn't that useless?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours