Yep, it's their motto. Now you understand my statement. Cool
Indeedy, it now makes sense. Well, who's up for rebuilding the logo then?
Already used all of my ink. I will do what I can when I get more.
Got the lightning bolt fixed back to the middle of the M.
I think that the PAINT OUT people were mad at us Evil or Very Mad . Should we obliterate them or abandon CEMETECH?
I say restarts, but make the logo MUCH smaller. It was way too large and was a target from the get go as everyone could see it at 0% zoom. Just make it fit inside one 100% zoom area. That way people have to search for it. Or it could just be dropped altogether.
I agree that it was much too big the first time, but I think it should be a bit bigger than one 100% zoom. A 66% zoom would be good. I think we should put it off to the side more. This one was thrown right in the center/gauntlet.
Chipmaster wrote:
I agree that it was much too big the first time, but I think it should be a bit bigger than one 100% zoom. A 66% zoom would be good. I think we should put it off to the side more. This one was thrown right in the center/gauntlet.
I agree. Also, this time I'd like to get a bit more artistic, maybe some rudimentary shadow, drop shadow, and/or shading.
And after some pictures lets put a white background in Evil or Very Mad .
Harq wrote:
And after some pictures lets put a white background in Evil or Very Mad .
Or a black background...
Anybody look at where Cemetech used to be lately? Haha, looks like we got pwned2.

http://www.drawball.com/7frp56b
Yeah... It is really amazing how fast the map changes Exclamation
Chipmaster wrote:
Anybody look at where Cemetech used to be lately? Haha, looks like we got pwned2.

http://www.drawball.com/7frp56b
I love the history thing, though - I want to make an animated GIF of that.
You mean you can see it being redrawn? Confused
Yeah, you can see it being redrawn bit by bit(They take screenshots of drawball periodically, and then you can view it through the history). You can even see how Cemetech was before it got destroyed

Here's how cemetech looked like before:
what if all I can see is a blank screen with google ads on one side when I visit drawball?
Are you using Opera? I had that issue with Opera, Drawball just doesn't seem to load it in...It worked when I used firefox
chesspro wrote:
Are you using Opera? I had that issue with Opera, Drawball just doesn't seem to load it in...It worked when I used firefox

meh, I guess Ill have to load up firefox.
Opera does not work with Drawball >.< buI just use IE or FF than. Opera has been crashing more frequently recently Confused
Opera seems to have a lot of compatibility issues, but oh well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours