Hi everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible and how to write greek letters on my 84 c plus. Thanks
Well, made a program with the greek letters on SourceCoder, then transfer that program to your calculator. Otherwise you could download a 'translate app', the Netherlandish version have some characters.
I think θ is available.
henrique5050 wrote:
Hi everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible and how to write greek letters on my 84 c plus. Thanks
To summarize the several opinions posted so far:
1) The TI-OS includes some Greek letters, but the only one you can type directly on your calculator is theta.
2) You can get other characters into programs or text files by using SourceCoder 3 and other program-editing tools.
I knew I could do it with SourceCoder 3, i wanted to know if it could be written directly in the calculator without pc. Thnks for the answers Smile
You might want to take a look at this program by tifreak:

http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/84pcse/basic/programs/charzCSE.zip

Hope this helps! Smile
Thanks Smile Smile
I've alredy tried, however I select the characters and I can't put them into my program...
You have to recall them from the string that is indicated by the readme file.
tifreak8x wrote:

and in case you don't know how to do that, you take the string that you got from his program, then go to where you want to insert the character in your program, then hit [2ND][STO>][VARS][7] and then choose whichever string it is.
Michael2_3B wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

and in case you don't know how to do that, you take the string that you got from his program, then go to where you want to insert the character in your program, then hit [2ND][STO>][VARS][7] and then choose whichever string it is.

^ its 9, but yeah you just select the characters you want and then recall string9 in your program, at least that<s how I do it when I dont have access to sc, say like in school lol XD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours