Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself before I start asking a million questions. My name is Jesse and I am using, well trying to, a Ti-89 Titanium. I am planning on majoring in ChemE and would love to do research in alternative energies. Im fairly new to these types of calculators so I need a great deal of help lol. Anyways I am looking for some sort of app or program to help me with chemistry. I havent been able to find a consistently reviewed one that I want to try to download. Basically I am looking for the following: equation balancing, molarity, molar mass, limiting reactant, and thermo-chemistry. If anyone has any information or tips and tricks please let me know! Thanks for checking my first post out!
Welcome to Cemetech, jsk_412! Since we unfortunately don't have a lot of TI-89 programmers who have uploaded their work to the Cemetech Archives, the first place you should look is the TI-89 TI-BASIC Science Programs section of the ticalc.org archives. I see a few programs there that together seem to cover all of the different chemistry areas you discussed. The TI-89 C/ASM Science Programs folder also has a few programs that might be of interest.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours