While desoldering the 2.5mm wire from my silverlink cable to use with an arduino, I managed to tear up a solder pad Sad. I was wondering if there existed a schematic or some information so I could fix it.
Could I get picture of your board at the very least i can point you to a new place to solder the cable, But as far as I know we do not have the schematic available or reverse engineered at this time.
geekboy1011 wrote:
at the very least i can point you to a new place to solder the cable,

That's exactly what I wanted to know Very Happy

Here's the picture:
Uhm I wont be able to get to this tonight. Because i have never seen that version of the silver link before! So it will take some time deciphering that photo to figure it out! Can you get me a more straight on shot of it if you could. So I can see the traces better

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours