What does this type of error mean? I see it a lot when installing programs. Sorry for all my threads and questions but I don't have the slightest clue.
That probably means that you don't have Doors CS installed. Many programs require it.
Any idea how to go about doing that?

Edit: Okay sorry I figured out how to install it now I'm getting ERROR: Undefined then says variable not defined

SORRY for the double post. Thanks for the help
Well, first off, don't double post. Just edit your post!
Secondly, that means that you didn't give that variable a value. So, the value of the variable is empty. Thus, when you try to use it, it throws that error. Use [sto>] to define the variable.
gaventemples31415 wrote:
Well, first off, don't double post. Just edit your post!
Secondly, that means that you didn't give that variable a value. So, the value of the variable is empty. Thus, when you try to use it, it throws that error. Use [sto>] to define the variable.

After Go to error? is this correct? if so then when I try and do this what do I use to define the variable?

Edit: I am now getting a pesky syntax error when trying to define variable, also getting a memory error.
For the memory error, try moving some of the programs you're installing from RAM to Archive by going to [2nd][+] (Memory), then choosing [2] (Delete/Mem Mgmt), [7] (Programs), and pressing [ENTER] next to some of the programs. They'll get an asterisk (*) next to them, indicating that they are in Archive, freeing up some of your RAM. Doors CS will still be able to run (and Edit) those programs from Archive.
KermMartian wrote:
For the memory error, try moving some of the programs you're installing from RAM to Archive by going to [2nd][+] (Memory), then choosing [2] (Delete/Mem Mgmt), [7] (Programs), and pressing [ENTER] next to some of the programs. They'll get an asterisk (*) next to them, indicating that they are in Archive, freeing up some of your RAM. Doors CS will still be able to run (and Edit) those programs from Archive.

What about the syntax error? Going to search Very Happy thanks for the help

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours