Think I may have found a bug: When accessing the catolog in a prompt menu, once you return, the text is missing... Has this previously been located? Probably, but I still think it is odd.

Try resetting the RAM
Which calculator model? Which OS version? What if you disable the Doors CS hooks when you run the program? Does the same thing happen?
I've currently only gotten this on a TI-84+ with OS 2.55. Doors CS is not running in the background, and the program is simply:

Code:
ClrHome:Prompt A

And it keeps happening. Smile

TI84+CSE works fine, as does TI83+ 1.19 to my knowlege.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
I've currently only gotten this on a TI-84+ with OS 2.55. Doors CS is not running in the background, and the program is simply:

Code:
ClrHome:Prompt A

And it keeps happening. Smile

TI84+CSE works fine, as does TI83+ 1.19 to my knowlege.
Does the bug remain if you disable MathPrint, either from the [MODE] menu or using the CLASSIC token, before/during running the program?
No, the bug disappears when MathPrint is disabled. Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Topic readers: does anyone have a TI-84+CSE handy to see if this happens on OS 4.0 or 4.2?
I have a TI 84 Plus CSE with OS 4.2
KermMartian wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Topic readers: does anyone have a TI-84+CSE handy to see if this happens on OS 4.0 or 4.2?

Yes, the bug does not appear to present itself. Only on the monochrome calculators. I tested OS 4.2.
Ephraim B wrote:
I have a TI 84 Plus CSE with OS 4.2

That was so extremely NOT helpful to his request.

My CSE running 4.0 does not clear the text with mathprint on or off.
Okay, then this is a bug isolated to the monochrome MathPrint operating systems with MathPrint enabled, and wasn't carried over into OS 4.x on the TI-84+CSE. Good sleuthing, guys. Smile I'm not sure what we can do about it; I'm positive TI is never going to release a monochrome z80 OS upgrade to 2.55MP.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours