I'm not sure what programs from this list to download.

I cannot install Pretty Print, Symbolic, or Omnicalc. So what do I need to install in order for those BASIC programs to work?
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/459/45930.html
The reason you cannot install those programs is because they are assembly language programs, and as the formats are slightly different, not taking into account that displaying information is done a little differently between the calcs, the assembly programs from the black and white screen calcs will not work.

Similar reasons can be applied to the link you posted up (We'd appreciate it if you did not double post unless the previous post was 24 hours or older) is that it uses picture variables that are tied to the monochrome calculators. They are incompatible with the color.
sorry I just figured I'd get more help than just incompatible. Thanks anyway

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours