heey, is there a way to download the axe-app on my TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition calculator? this is because i want to program my own app. or is there another app that i can use to program my own app (not the standard programming ti-basic, because i wanted to use images, sprites etc)
PT_ wrote:
heey, is there a way to download the axe-app on my TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition calculator?
No, Axe is not available for the TI-84+CSE, and at this rate, it doesn't look likely that it will be ported.
Quote:
this is because i want to program my own app. or is there another app that i can use to program my own app (not the standard programming ti-basic, because i wanted to use images, sprites etc)
You have two primary options:
- Easier, slightly less performant: Hybrid BASIC using Doors CSE and xLIBC/Celtic 2 CSE libraries. For some examples of what you can do with this, check out Flappy Bird Color, Dino Puzzle, and Zombie Apocalypse Part 1.
- Harder to learn, more powerful: z80 assembly.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours