This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Keith Pierce

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 Mar 2004 02:03:38 pm    Post subject:

actually i did do all this i was just wasnt thinking~!

But i now have the solution fixed so there! In a few more weeks it should be out there!!!!

Last edited by Guest on 24 Mar 2004 02:04:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 24 Mar 2004 02:12:40 pm    Post subject:

*runs in fear of the mighty exclamation mark*
anduril66
Anduril is the Flame of the West!

Posted: 25 Mar 2004 05:05:44 pm    Post subject:

Keith, did you get any beta-testers?
Keith Pierce

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 Mar 2004 12:51:16 pm    Post subject:

yes i have beta testers! about 50 maybe more!
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 26 Mar 2004 06:33:14 pm    Post subject:

if your email client supports groups in the address book, you should put them all in one group, then just send it to the group Laughing. (unless you already did this Laughing)
Keith Pierce

Advanced Member

Posted: 27 Mar 2004 08:38:36 pm    Post subject:

i already did that.
Keith Pierce

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 Mar 2004 10:20:34 am    Post subject:

Chasm 2 is coming along pretty well now! I got the source back and i am just trying to find a weird bug that i cant seem to really find! Once i get this bug found and fixed the beta will be out!
right now i would say chasm 2 is like 97.5% done! To all those who applied for the beta test I will be sending out information on what to expect in it and what features are in it! And when the beta (I hope) will be out!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement