Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 18 May 2009 11:28:57 pm    Post subject:

Please read this before blocking the ads on this forum:
Some of you probably noticed there are ads at the bottom of this forum. They used to be on the old forum skin, and mistakenly did not get put on the new skin until a few hours ago. The ads are run under the Nosolution Ad Network, which I own and maintain for free use only. The majority of the ads in rotation are for United-TI gear for your benefit. Recently I added a free ad for an art blog into the rotation, because I feel this blog will appeal to a good portion of the regular members on this forum.

Again, there is no exchange of money from the display of the ads at the bottom of this forum. These ads are simply for the benefit of the members of this forum. Currently I am considering the idea of adding a few more sites into the ad rotation, but only if I feel they might appeal to a good portion of the regular members here, and are not for-profit sites. It is understood that the majority of our regular members have no means of paying for stuff online, which is why we do not assault you with Google, Yahoo, or other commercial ad networks.

Please consider the above before blocking our ad network with your ad blocker software.

Thank you,
-AlienCC
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 19 May 2009 12:35:51 am    Post subject:

NSAN is awesome!
woodswolf

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 19 May 2009 04:02:20 am    Post subject:

got to love the mug!

:P
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Advertisement