August 2021 was a fairly eventful month, with plenty of projects being started, completed, and updated.
- Calculator Street Racing: A drag racing game for 84+/CE: Oxiti8 started work on his drag racing game CSRacing this month, adding text sprites, car upgrades, a Crew Battle mode, a plethora of cars, and much more.
- Collection of my old TI-82 games: munsie has ported a bunch of their old TI-82 games to TI-83+, including games like BREAKOUT, CRAPS, FIGHTER, and SLOTS.
- Connect 4 Blitz Discord Bot: _iPhoenix_ has created a Discord bot that allows you to play Connect-4 in Discord itself with a friend by typing in where you want to drop your piece.
- Jetpack Joyride for the TI-84 Plus CE: King Dub Dub has continued working on Jetpack Joyride for the 84+ CE. He's added a new font, fixed the pause menu, and made various optimizations.
- Oiram Unlimited CE (An Oiram Hack): Captain Calc has released a hack of Oriam called Oriam Unlimited that allows the user to modify Oriam's stats and abilities in unprotected level packs.
- Rpg for ti 83+ (working title:Ricardo’s game): Wavejumper3 has restarted development of her RPG Ricardo's game, reportedly having added a basic map system and interaction system.
- Snorlax's Lunch Time port to TI-84+/SE: TIny_Hacker has nearly finished his Snorlax's Lunch Time port, implementing scoring and a myriad of graphical tricks.
- Software Tests for TI-83 Plus Hardware: CVSoft has been working on a suite of various software tests to determine differences between z80 calcs.
- SRLPKTCE | A packetization library for the CE: ACagliano has released a packetization library for CE under the name SRLPKTCE, allowing programmers to more easily send data in a standardized packet format.
- TI-Python Plus: commandblockguy has been making a patch for the Python app on the TI-84+ CE Python that allows users to call LibLoad library functions along with other miscellaneous functions.
- VAPOR - CE Software Update Mirror and Service Host: ACagliano has rebranded VAPOR, now replacing it with a library called Vapor Package Manager and splitting the Vapor network project from the former VAPOR client.
- [On Hold] VYSION 2 CE: the ultimate CE shell: epsilon5 has added plenty of new features to the Vysion 2 shell, such as custom backgrounds, the ability to run both TI-BASIC and Assembly programs, a Stop token hook, VAT sorting, and window title bar icons.
- [PAUSED] Xenon Development [C]: Alvajoy123 has added custom backgrounds and a couple smaller tweaks to their shell, Xenon.
- [Port] AgneCE: Agnes for the TI-84 CE: ordelore has ported Agnes, an NES emulator, to CE. It's not fast, but it is functional.
- [Ti84+CE] Reverse Polish Notation!: vikarjramun84 has created an RPN calculator in C, complete with various features such as the ability to display scientific notation to two significant digits.
There was more than one completed program this month, so remember to vote for your favorite!