I decided to release one last beta before the final Doors CS 6 is published. It contains, most notably, a spiffier, easier-to-understand Properties menu (visible below). I will be updating the Manual to discuss this new feature, and hopefully it shall quell the qualms the people at Revsoft. I have implemented three specific fixes or upgrades since RC4.3. First, I removed autoarchiving from folders - it was causing more problems than it solved due to TI-OS problems. I recoded PropMenu to use a larger, more self-explanatory sprite and hotspotting (see screenshot). Finally, I turned off run indicator for BASIC program errors. Four and half days to Doors CS 6!