Several people had reported to me that they were unable to download from the Cemetech archives despite my efforts to fix it. I checked the new archives system from multiple OSes and browsers and settings, but all seemed to handle it fine. Next I checked the old system that I am gradually phasing out in favor of the new system. I finally found out that some of the pages still pointed to the old CGI script, so I edited the .htaccess for redirection, and now it works perfectly. Sorry for any inconvenience this error may have caused!
Update: I just put an optimization in the archives statistics and toplists scripts that makes the Statistics page have large swathes of nameless programs on it. This will be fixed as soon as I finish converting the archives database.