SourceCoder: Groups and a Domain
Published by KermMartian 18 years ago (2005-11-19T00:12:22+00:00) | Discuss this article

I spent some time yesterday and today making SourceCoder v1.0, my web service to parse and display the contents of TI-formatted files such as .8*p, .8*i, .8*g, etc. into human-readable format correctly work with group files. Previously I put in a workaround that would display the first entry in a group file; I now undid this and made my parsing routines fully modular functions. By allowing them to be called multiple times, I gave SourceCoder the ability to display multiple files of multiple types at once. Today, I added some nifty CSS/Javascripting to reduce the length of the page and make the data displayed more readable. Check it out, and keep the suggestions coming! Also, SourceCoder now has its very own domain: