Adding assembly support to SourceCoder 3 has long been on my to-do list, and a happy confluence of factors has allowed me to begin to make this a reality. First, and arguably most importantly, I just finished a very important deadline at work, so I have a little more free time to actually work on personal projects. Secondly, inimitable Cemetech administrator Tari built the SPASM assembler using Emscripten (and put together the necessary wrappers and online demo), allowing SPASM to be run in a browser. Finally, calc84maniac and alberthro took the time to add ez80 support to SPASM, creating a new tool called SPASM-ng. With these three components, I've put together support for ASM programming in SourceCoder, and I'm already thrilled at how fast it lets me iterate my build/test cycle.
If you're an assembly programmer, I'd love to hear your feedback from trying out SourceCoder 3's new z80 and ez80 assembly support.