Thanks a ton, tr1p! Very Happy

Would you like one of the blue colors, for me to link Desolate and xLib to? Smile
Colors:

Dark Blue -

Light blue - elfprince: FrogRPG, BattleField 83+, and Croquet

Pink/Purple - merthsoft: TokenIDE, Snake, Block Dude

Orange - benryves: Brass, Fire Track 2, BBC BASIC

Red - KermMartian: DoorsCS, Tetric, Invalid Tangram

Yellow -

Green - tifreak8x: Age of Darkness, BTetris, TIFC

Blue -

This is the list of colors/properties thus far Very Happy 4 colors remain, if you want your calc related project posted up for others to see, post up here!
You should definitely include Michael Vincent!
I've been debating on making the authors be people that are active now, and posting to Cemetech. But that is debatable, and I'm open to adding other awesome people Smile
Thanks for giving me red, that would definitely be my choice. I also concur with your selection of Doors CS for one of my spots; I think that's my best-known project at this point. CALCnet is not really a single project, per se, but it might also be a good choice. Other possibilities include Tetric A, Invalid Tangram, and Document DE. I'll leave it up to you to decide. Smile
Invalid Tangram all the way! That game keeps me sane on long bus journeys! Wink
It seems we have a vote on Invalid Tangram Smile And I was going to go with Tetric to cover assembly, Prizm and hybrid versions, if that's okay.
tifreak8x wrote:
It seems we have a vote on Invalid Tangram Smile And I was going to go with Tetric to cover assembly, Prizm and hybrid versions, if that's okay.
Sounds great to me. And I still need to try to get you that board artwork, if work lets up and I stop getting distracted with coding random games.
Whenever you can Smile
I'd like to nominate calc84manic. Basically, pick any two/three from Chip's Challenge, gbc4nspire, gpSP-Nspire, OTBP Assembler, Steins;Gate 8-bit, and TI-Boy SE (potentially soon to be coming to the 84+CSE!).
Red - Flappy Bird, GPS
Just some ideas. Also, I believe Merthsoft made Dino Puzzle, you could consider adding it to the list?
Asian wrote:
Red - Flappy Bird, GPS
Just some ideas. Also, I believe Merthsoft made Dino Puzzle, you could consider adding it to the list?

Kerm gave a list of ones he wanted to use, as did merth. merth's colors only allows for 3 items, so unless he comes back and wants it in the list instead, the current items will be as is.
Note to self: To track properties and who owns them, use 40 element list to correlate with property #s determined by coordinate list ('property' 1 is the Go box, goes clock wise from there)

Coordinates already stored into list form for use with the Pt-On( command in A.B format.

Simple menu currently works to exit the game, need to add in a help section (Or not? might be good for what keys to use, but otherwise, don't know if it would be of importance..)
Quote:
[14:00] <@KermM> $9327 on the TI-83
[14:00] <@KermM> $9D95 on the non-color Flash calcs
[14:01] <@KermM> Nope, $A60B

Last one for color, for usage of 'Advance to Go' Card for Community chest/Chance.

Edit:

Quote:
Community Chest

Hospital Fees, Pay 100 -> Screen cracked, Pay 100
Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200. -> Program Crashed, Goto RAM CLEARED. Do not collect 200
Recieve 25 consultancy fee -> Answered question on forums. Collect 25.
It is your birthday. Collect 10 from every player. -> Your program worked! Collect 10 from every player!
You inherit 100 -> Re-use old code, gain 100
From sale of stock you get 50 -> Sell old calculator, get 50
You have won second prize in a beauty contest, collect 10. -> You are second best at optimizing, collect 10
You are assessed for street repairs; pay 40 per house and 115 per hotel you own ->
Advance to go, collect 200 -> Advance to ProgStart, collect 200
Bank errors in your favor, collect 200 -> Program glitches in your favor, collect 200
Get out of jail free. -> RAM CLEAR? Fresh backup!
Doctor's fees, pay 50 -> Scuffed casing, pay 50
Holiday fund matures, receive 100 -> Project leaves beta, receive 100
Life insurance matures, collect 100 -> Project gets 100k downloads! Collect 100
School Fees. Pay 50 -> Programming the 83+/84+. Pay 50
Income tax refund. Collect 20. -> Featured on ticalc.org, collect 20.

Chance

Go back three spaces. -> Calc crash, lose 3 programs
Speeding fine 15 -> Key Repeat Fine, pay 50
Advance to the nearest railroad. If unowned, you may buy it from the bank. If owned, pay owner twice rental of which they are otherwise entitled. -> Advance to nearest

calculator. If unowned, you may buy it from the bank. If owned, pay owner twice the rental to which they are otherwise entitled.
Advance to the nearest railroad. If unowned, you may buy it from the bank. If owned, pay owner twice rental of which they are otherwise entitled. -> Advance to nearest

calculator. If unowned, you may buy it from the bank. If owned, pay owner twice the rental to which they are otherwise entitled.
Your building loan matures. Collect 150 -> Your project is a year older. Collect 150.
Advance to Illinois Avenue. If you pass GO, collect 200. -> Advance to Doors CS. If you pass <progstart>, collect 200.
Advance to nearest utility. If unowned, you may buy it from the bank. If owned, throw dice and pay owner ten times the amount thrown.
Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200. -> Program Crashed, Goto RAM CLEARED. Do not collect 200
Advance to Go. Collect 200. -> Advance to <progstart>. Collect 200.
Bank pays you dividend of 50.
Make general repairs on all your property: For each house pay 25; for each hotel pay 100 ->
Get out of jail free. -> RAM CLEAR? Fresh backup!
Advance to St Charles Place. If you pass Go, collect 200. -> Advance to Snake. If you pass <progstart>, collect 200.
You have been elected chairman of the board. Pay each player 50. -> You have been made admin of the forum. Pay each member 50.

This is what I have to replace Community Chest and Chance with, so far. I still have a few lines up there that need replacing, but I can't think of anything good at the moment to work with, so if you have any ideas, post'em up!
Just an idea: For the dice, you could call them (in the game) randint(1,6) 's
Or would that be too long...

Code:
"Program glitches in your favor"
haha that's my favorite one. Although that had never happened to me. This is shaping up very nicely, good job.
What is going to be the currency in this game? Is it going to be bytes? Wink
Electromagnet8 wrote:
What is going to be the currency in this game? Is going to bytes?

That isn't a bad idea, honestly! Currency was up in the air, as is houses and hotels, though I'm thinking that for houses, they are 'betas' and the hotel is the alpha release. Seems to make sense, anyways :p

@Zeldaking: Thanks! Been trying to make them humorous without losing too much of being a true part of the game.
Here's my first attempt. I'm thinking of trying to put a calculator overshadowing the logo, the way the original has the Monopoly Man, but I tried it and it might be too much and look too crowded.

Edit: I think I want to tuck the red box 1 pixel closer in each direction.

That looks amazing! Woah, this might be a winner Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours