If I wanted still screens, I would just use TI-Connect's screen capture. I want to provide some animated ones...
And that is what CalcCapture is for! Smile
Doesn't work with Flash debugger, and the emulators will not load my programs...
Which emulators? Confused
Chipmaster wrote:
I've been wondering, is Kllrnohj your real name? If so, how is it pronounced? Kill-run-oj?

lol! that would be awesome, but no

my real name is john

kllr = killer
nohj = john-backwards-ish (hey, i was young when i made this, so i screwed up a little, get over it Razz )

--Is a split needed already for all the emulator talk? jeez...
lol, nah, I think we can get back on topic... Very Happy
I think I figured out the John thing and you told me the rest of it on AIM once. It's a fairly 1337 alias imho.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:
I've been wondering, is Kllrnohj your real name? If so, how is it pronounced? Kill-run-oj?

lol! that would be awesome, but no

my real name is john

kllr = killer
nohj = john-backwards-ish (hey, I was young when I made this, so I screwed up a little, get over it Razz )

--Is a split needed already for all the emulator talk? jeez...

It is a rather unique nick... I had to check my spelling and then opted to cut-n-paste instead. Wink
Very Happy Y'all know where my alias came from, right? I think I explained it at some point.
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy Y'all know where my alias came from, right? I think I explained it at some point.

I do not know Confused
KermMartian wrote:

nope, I don't
Alrighty. It's my initials phoneticized, ie changed into a pronounceable word, then with the Martian added on because I was down with Mars when I created my alias - http://theredplanetmars.homestead.com
something Mitchell iirc?

my nickname is what happens when you grow up with a family of LOTR fanatics....

of course I signed up for my first 3 accounts on lego.com with variations on the elf theme. the only one I could remember was elfprince. later when I signed up for Yahoo, elfprince was already taken so I want for elfprince13 (13 being my age at the time). then I stuck with that so I could remember it. in 2.5 years Ive only changed my password once after I made the mistake of trying to create a Javascript login system on a live website....at which point certain members of UTI kindly pointed out my mistake and I changed all my passwords on every site Im registered on to something else.
LOL I just needed some name and came up with something, literally. Y'all can figure out the 1990 part.
KermMartian wrote:
Alrighty. It's my initials phoneticized, ie changed into a pronounceable word, then with the Martian added on because I was down with Mars when I created my alias - http://theredplanetmars.homestead.com
So your initials are KRM? Interesting...another piece to the puzzle that is KermMartian Smile
About that site, did you make it or was it the inspiration for your name?
Quote:
So your initials are KRM? Interesting...another piece to the puzzle that is KermMartian

I guessed his name about a year ago Laughing His name's Chris Mitchel.
Cool Smile

My name is a long story. About 5 or 6 years ago I was into playing poker with my friends. We would play holdem, 7 card stud, razz, Omaha, 5 card draw, and a few other more obscure games. So one day I found out that you can play poker online. When I signed up I needed to give a username. I wanted it to have something to do with poker so I decided that I would be Master of Chips--Go Metallica!--(the chips were poker chips and I had an abundance of them if you didn't pick up on that already)--and the name stuck. Later when I got an email (I was 11 at the time, so give me a break) I decided I would keep things simple and use it. Now it seems to be what I use whereever I go. But there is a little bit more to it. My primary SN is Chipmaster, but when that doesn't work I tack on a 32 to the end. Why, you might ask. It's because my old computer reformatted itself because of the Win 32 virus. And I never forgot the devistation that left me with. (It delete a big report--big at the time--and I was sad and mad.) So that's the confusing story behind why I call myself chipmaster. Coincidentally, the name has some computer connections with the word chip. So I guess most of you assumed that I was master of some computer chip Laughing
Haha, I always just thought that your real name was Kerm Martian Laughing
@Kerm: That is a sad sad site. Laughing

My nickname is kind of lame...just first initial first syllable of last name. Kind of poppy/trendy/stupid/not 1337. Sad Perhaps someday I shall think of an alias that suitably conveys my l33t skillz.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours