something1990 wrote:
Killhorn

Yeah, I just hate you now Laughing

Course, despite all th epeople saying how cool a C compiler would be, I have yet to see anyone else try to make an routines/functions Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
something1990 wrote:
Killhorn

To his credit though, he got all but one letter, just in the wrong order.

Kllrnohj wrote:
Course, despite all th epeople saying how cool a C compiler would be, I have yet to see anyone else try to make an routines/functions Rolling Eyes

Well, I'll just start working on it in all my free time then. Wink You're quite commendable for your effort then.
Kllrnohj wrote:
something1990 wrote:
Killhorn

Killhornj
something1990 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
something1990 wrote:
Killhorn

Killhornj

As the ticalc.orgers used to say...PYRAMID!!!! No, but seriously, did you MEAN to misspell it again?
I don't know why I keep seeing Killhornj. Kllrnohj
something1990 wrote:
Killhornj

Now I really hate you. (note the absence of an emoticon means I ain't joking anymore)

@Kerm: MORE CASCADING QUOTES????? jeez, I could have sworn you said you don't do that... Razz
Calm down K, I have to look several times at your name before I can spell it correctly... Though being dyslexic doesn't really help...
tifreak8x wrote:
Calm down K, I have to look several times at your name before I can spell it correctly... Though being dyslexic doesn't really help...

Oh, I know my name is wierd, but that is definitely the first time I've seen someone "correct" themselves and still get it wrong. Thats just laziness.
I'll spell it again to prove I know how to spell it: Kllrnohj
Kllrnohj wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

Oh, I know my name is wierd, but that is definitely the first time I've seen someone "correct" themselves and still get it wrong. Thats just laziness.

Now I'm doing cascading quotes just to annoy you ^_^. It took me forever to remember how to actually spell your name as well.
something1990 wrote:
I'll spell it again to prove I know how to spell it: Kllrnohj

yeah, 'kllr' of 'nohj' also work fine by me
Kllrnohj wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

I agree, but don't tell someone you hate them, just rub it in, make jokes, etc. Smile That is how I can get a point across, and still be fairly funny... Very Happy

Kinda like when Kerm says he has a problem with DCS. The first thing I do is make sure he is testing on a real calc, cause of a certain problem with getting it to shut down, and it wouldn't do it on an emulator... Laughing
tifreak8x wrote:
...Kinda like when Kerm says he has a problem with DCS. The first thing I do is make sure he is testing on a real calc, cause of a certain problem with getting it to shut down, and it wouldn't do it on an emulator... Laughing
Crying Ok, that's actually funny. Points to you. Laughing
Very Happy I wish I could get an emulator to work...
There's always the TI 83 Plus Flash Debugger...
I need something to get screenshots with, and everything I try will not work for me...
I've been wondering, is Kllrnohj your real name? If so, how is it pronounced? Kill-run-oj?
tifreak8x wrote:
I need something to get screenshots with, and everything I try will not work for me...

What I do is when I have a program that uses the graphscreen, I press On and store the graphscreen to a picture. Then I run the picture through SC and save the image produced by SC.
tifreak8x wrote:
CalcCapture won't work?
Kayellellarenohjay. <--I bet that's his real name. Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours