Code:
getTime
Output(10,7,getTmStr(getTmFmt
That would make the text collide with the edge of the screen. It should work if you use other coordinates, for instance 1,1.
and with the above code how would I change the text color?
JmAN52199 wrote:
and with the above code how would I change the text color?
If you're using a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, you could use Doors CSE's det(12) command. If you're not using Doors CSE, then you have limited color options. Here's the information on DCSE's Hybrid BASIC libraries:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Third-Party_BASIC_Libraries_%28Color%29
but is there not a way to do like ,black because when i'm editing if I hit program again it brings up colors I just don't know how to implement them?
JmAN52199 wrote:
but is there not a way to do like ,black because when i'm editing if I hit program again it brings up colors I just don't know how to implement them?
Yes, you use the Doors CSE libraries I just posted, specifically det(12). Read the documentation for that command and you'll see what I mean. The TI-OS does not offer the ability to Output or Disp colored text on its own.
on the Ti-84 Plus C Silver Edition, i was looking at the coding for Alex Litzau's Sudoku and to select the difficulty you use the arrow keys and it goes from easy med. hard but the way it is set up it changes using what looks like a triangle pointing to the left and to the right, and i was wondering how to input this into code because i couldn't find it in the catalog or anywhere else...
Do you mean that you can't find the symbols for that? You can use [|>] and [<|] in SourceCoder 3 to get those symbols in your programs; I think in TokenIDE it's |> and <|.
but there's no way to do that in the calculator
There are numerous characters not directly available on the calculator, but it does indeed support.

We have http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/384/38404.html which lets you check them out, though that UI needs to be rewritten..
Hey guys quick question so the other day my calculator was in my book bag and my bag fell off my desk and my calculator wouldn't turn on but it turns on when it is plugged in and when the battery is in if i take out the battery it doesn't do you guys think its a busted battery or busted connector?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours