Ranman wrote:
Kllrnohj, you threw some fuel on the fire, by allowing the joke to continue.

Yeah, um...incase you didn't notice, Kevin wanted to ban me from omnimaga recently (even though I've never been there). You can't seriously expect me to try and stop jokes going against a guy who doesn't like me. I made no jokes against Kevin, so I fail to see why I would come up in your post at all.
Ranman wrote:
jpez wrote:
Ok, I have no beef with you, but let's just say Kevin and I were never on the best of terms.

I agree... no beef... I just wanted to place some emphasis on the type of friend Kevin can be.

actually...the most recent issue was over the BPC topic here.
Wait...I jumped on the bannination joke? *rereads the topic* Oh, erm, guess I did a bit. Actually, all I was saying is I wish I visited Omnimaga more because it's a nice forum with some 1337 projects going on. Well, hope we got this all straightened out now.
yes lets hope. The site it back up, but lets make sure that Kevin feels good, and hopefully he will talk with someone before shutting the site down again
rivereye wrote:
yes lets hope. The site it back up, but lets make sure that Kevin feels good, and hopefully he will talk with someone before shutting the site down again

yet it also seems to be dead.
because the non-super active don't know it yet. Kevin has to wait a few days before he can send an email saying so.
rivereye wrote:
because the non-super active don't know it yet. Kevin has to wait a few days before he can send an email saying so.

Why is that? Does InvisionFree limit mass email frequency or something? Actually, from the old Cemetech forum, it seems to me that perhaps it does...
yeah, like every 5 days or something he said
Oh, ok. Does anyone know why it seemed to be down for a few minutes today then? That's was pretty weird, unless all of IF was experiencing downtime.
I could access my forums with little difficutly...
Yeah, but you're on a different sNN.invisionfree.com than Omnimaga in I remember correctly, aren't you?
true... Though you said all of IF, not just that server # Razz
*sigh* Alright, alright. What I meant was that s5 must have been down. Smile
rofl Very Happy

I have to try and give you a hard time once a day. Smile If anything, I figured with the stress of school, it wouldn't hurt if you laughed everyonce in a while at a joke... Wink
tifreak8x wrote:
rofl Very Happy

I have to try and give you a hard time once a day. Smile If anything, I figured with the stress of school, it wouldn't hurt if you laughed everyonce in a while at a joke... Wink

No, I appreciate it. Laughing I remember you had that in your signature at one point.
Oh yeah, my daily list of things to do... Laughing
tifreak8x wrote:
Oh yeah, my daily list of things to do... Laughing

What ever happened to that? It was quite entertaining. So back on topic, Omnimaga seems to be fullng back again?
Opted for my projects to be listed...

And yes, I think it is fully back on line, and 3 admins in charge now. Smile
Oh no, don't tell me you're the third one... Very Happy Then you would have control over just about every TI community site. Shock
Read the topic: http://omnimaga.dyndns.org/index.php?showtopic=1502&st=0&#last

And I still have a couple more sites to bring under my iron fist... Razz Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours