http://omnimaga.dyndns.org

On the one hand I'm sad to see a community mainstay going inactive, but on the other hand I'm anticipating a bit of a user influx. What do you guys think?
I dont think it will stay inactive long.
It is definitely going to drive people away. There is absolutely no reason why Kevin closed the site, because there is no admin. There are managers there for a reason, and I am one of them...
tifreak8x wrote:
It is definitely going to drive people away. There is absolutely no reason why Kevin closed the site, because there is no admin. There are managers there for a reason, and I am one of them...

you should ask to become the webmaster then
I'm trying to think of a diplomatic way to say this...nvm, you guys know what I was thinking.
KermMartian wrote:
I'm trying to think of a diplomatic way to say this...nvm, you guys know what I was thinking.

er, no, i don't....(sorry, i need to brush up on my mind-reading skillz Very Happy )
Yes, please indulge us...

Also, I have too many things going on now. My current admin jobs that I have is enough. Smile
KermMartian wrote:

well....I dont either....
Just about Kevin being somewhat sensitive about stuff, which I don't blame him about in light of that topic he posted about his life and stuff.
know what you mean. ah well. I volunteered to be a temporary admin until the could find someone permanent.
Good stuff. Keep us posted, everyone who applied
Hah! Now you all will suffer my pain from being banned by Kevin! </sarcasm>
You forgot to open your sarcasm tag. Tsk tsk.
talking with Kalan_vod on #omnimaga, Kevin is over reacting. Kalan said that he had a bad day and wondered IF he shoud quit
I suspected something along those lines.
tifreak8x wrote:

I agree... This can irritate project authors as well. Sad
Perhaps I should apply. Smile But then, I was banned from the forums and logging in for some reason; I don't think anyone ever told me why that happened.
Surprisingly, I never got banned, even with JPez and Kllrnohj (Wink) over here. Well, spread the word, Omnimaga users are welcome at Cemetech.
We are talkin to him on the irc chat at his site. tryin to convince him to promote one of the managers to at least get the site opened up again...
Sounds like a plan. I wanted to enter the latest PixelArt contest, too. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours