16aroth6 wrote:
Hay guys...

Here is my entry: Fireball

Enjoy
Great, thanks for uploading! I think it needs some screenshots, though. Wink

Edit: By the way, are you considering porting this to the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition using Doors CSE's hybrid libraries? If not, I think you should consider it.
KermMartian wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:
Hay guys...

Here is my entry: Fireball

Enjoy
Great, thanks for uploading! I think it needs some screenshots, though. Wink

I can't use Ti-Connect here, or the emulator (stupid IE)
Ill try to get them soon though.

I was going to originally make it for the CSE... but I didn't have enough time to figure out the commands for DCSE8, seeing as how they are a little diff from DCS7.
Yep, they are indeed rather different. I trust that you'll manage to figure them out, though. Smile Presumably once you get home you'll be able to use TI-Connect or jsTIfied to get those screenshots, you mean?
KermMartian wrote:
Yep, they are indeed rather different. I trust that you'll manage to figure them out, though. Smile Presumably once you get home you'll be able to use TI-Connect or jsTIfied to get those screenshots, you mean?

That's right. Except I won't be able to use justified, because I don't have internet access at home... Sad

It will take me a little to figure out the CSE hybrid commands. I was also thinking about making the game in axe, so that it will be faster and I can put in more effects and stuff.
I really think you should be able to optimize Fireball further in pure TI-BASIC; it felt more sluggish than it should have to me. Can you please perhaps post in your original Fireball topic (if there is one) asking us for some optimization help, mainly in your innermost main loop?
It feels slow to me as well, I'm sure it could use a bit of optimization...

Will as soon as I can.
*bump* I finally got around to sending out the prizes; thanks to the winners for their patience. Congratulations again to everyone who entered the contest, and a gentle reminder to get your entries completed and into the Cemetech Archives as soon as possible.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours