Many of you may have seen in my signature the link to the Calc Wars trailer. Since then, school has meant that I have been unable to do any work on the project. So, for contest #11, I have decided to make an opening introduction to the movie. AxeDCS will provide the DCS requirement. Because I still have a mistrust for the 84PCSE, this will be done in a good 'ol monochrome 84+ Silver Edition.
As of 3:30, the opening crawl is done.
Unfortunately, due to homework, I may not be able to submit my game. 5 paragraphs by tomorrow. If I can get anything done, I will.
ordelore wrote:
Unfortunately, due to homework, I may not be able to submit my game. 5 paragraphs by tomorrow. If I can get anything done, I will.
Good luck with both your contest entry and your essay. I hope you manage to get at least one done, if not both. Smile
As of now, I have only 1 bug left to track down. So hard.
Does anyone know what should replace the 'xxxxxxxxxx' described here?
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php/SmallWin
If that is against contest rules, then tell me that.
That should be a 5x5 icon. It's actually 8 pixels wide and 5 pixels high when creating it, but only 5 pixels in width are drawn. You can use TokenIDE's sprite editor with a setting of 8x5 to make it.

Here it is!
Hahahaha! Thats gold!

Very clever and well done Smile.
Hmm a suggestion based on using the DCSGUI libs my self check out GUIRWrappedText

But still, nice Razz
geekboy1011 wrote:
Hmm a suggestion based on using the DCSGUI libs my self check out GUIRWrappedText

But still, nice Razz

This is Axe, so I don't have access to that routine unless I write my own addition to AxeDCS.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours