Heh, thievery from my in my opinion. Wink Just Joking
Chipmaster wrote:
I just gave $6.66 in change to someone today where I work. Surprised

Used to do that all the time when we owned the gas station... their total was either that or the change equaled that... They usually ended up buying something else... Wink
KermMartian wrote:

except I wrote that before you ever announced your Brix Builder Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

except I wrote that before you ever announced your Brix Builder Wink
I know, hence the wikining and j/king. Smile Where I work we always round to nickels, so I've never have a chance to charge tha tamount.
My stats:
Ranked number 1428 in our list of busiest authors with 4 files.
Ranked number 6800 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 1260 downloads.
Ranked number 119 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 363 downloads.

My Sudoku program once was in 23rd for the past 7 days, but now it's ranked 272nd. Sad
Do I really have to do this to you guys?

Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 288 files.
Ranked number 14 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 510239 downloads.
Ranked number 14 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 2183 downloads.
yeah....well....Im now in the top 900 of all time, I remember when I was in the 20000's....
Good stuff. I'm thinking of talking with the ticalc.org staff and trying to see if I can revive the XML author stats feed idea for a dynamic userbar, perhaps a PHP-generated animated (!) GIF of one's stats. We'll see what happens.
its kinda hard to talk to them since they never respond to anything Neutral
elfprince13 wrote:
its kinda hard to talk to them since they never respond to anything Neutral
Yeah, I requested DCS directories and I have yet to receive a response. :/
I got a reply back from Jon Katz on the archive thing, but even he couldn't get a response from the file archivers Neutral pat stone seems to check up on the ti community every once in 2 months and Jason Malinowski claims hes too busy with college....
Meh. They need some new archivers, again, then.
KermMartian wrote:

and it was only last year....
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

There was one team, then Joey and what's-his-name, then these guys, and now it's one again time for a turnover. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

There was one team, then Joey and what's-his-name, then these guys, and now it's one again time for a turnover. Razz

you mean morgan?
as of last night Im now in the top 800 of all time Very Happy
Haha, I'm beating you! I'm in the top 6500! High rank wins! Just Joking
I'm in the top 14. Cool I guess I lose, since my number is so low. Crying
Well, I guess I could always volunteer... Very Happy Calcgames' pending files is hardly busy, get more action out of moron submitting files for investigation cause they are too dumb to get them to work properly than actually uploading files... :/
KermMartian wrote:
I'm in the top 14. Cool I guess I lose, since my number is so low. Crying

you also have 7 times the files I do, and have been around longer....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours