Harq: I have a version that's less than 200 bytes pending that's nearly the same size...want it?
KermMartian wrote:
something1990 wrote:
Back before the n00b wave caused utter devastation and chaos to occur on ticalc.org.
Very Happy It's unfortunate that this happened, but hopefully one day they will all turn into 1337.

it happens interestingly enough every year in late august, and again near christmas....
KermMartian wrote:
Harq: I have a version that's less than 200 bytes pending that's nearly the same size...want it?

I do not really mind the size, but yes it would be kind of nice.

My programs are usually small, but still it is nice to have optimized programs (but it has to be fast because i use it for the cursor)

it is a VERY simple game (6x6 grid) only 6 pawns on each goal is to get to the other side

really the only reason i made it was because i like finding practical applications for AI (i finally sent in my first program to TI calc, a path finder - they still have not posted it - it really only follows the right hand wall... it is extremely hard to create one that does use logic - i made one but it could be tricked by setting up certain situations, it would end up looping)
it did get added.
elfprince13 wrote:
it did get added.

no mine is not the one that says "2 mazes included"

Mine uses pixel-test commands to check for current state, then evaluates based on current directions (uses 1=left, 2=up, 3=right, and 4=down)

that one uses a matrix
No, I think yours got added too. I saw something about pixels and user-defined pictures...
thats what I thought...
Perhaps this is what we're talking about?
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/387/38727.html
yes, thats his. (same email).
Seems to me that it's starting to pick up again at ticalc.org, finally. It used to be that summer was a really, really slow time, but maybe more people are programming calcs in their spare time and fewer during math classes.
KermMartian wrote:
something1990 wrote:
Back before the n00b wave caused utter devastation and chaos to occur on ticalc.org.
Very Happy It's unfortunate that this happened, but hopefully one day they will all turn into 1337.

Noobs,like crops, must be first thinned for best yield. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Seems to me that it's starting to pick up again at ticalc.org, finally. It used to be that summer was a really, really slow time, but maybe more people are programming calcs in their spare time and fewer during math classes.

The Calc Confiscation Rate has certainly decreased.
Aye. Speaking on n00bs, did you notice that Sweet Awesome released Snake v2.0? Evil or Very Mad
I did notice. I don't think there's anything about it different from the last version.
I guess our mocking had some effect though, since he improved his spelling a bit. Smile
Maybe if we can repeat that process we can get him to release good programs!
KermMartian wrote:
Perhaps this is what we're talking about?
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/387/38727.html

Ok yes thats mine... did not check the update page...

I think i typed the name wrong... lol ... it was not supposed to be pathgraphfindingai...

oh well
What did you type? They often change filenames to be better...for more info, check out the 0x40 Ways to Get Your File Approved news article.
Quote:
Lego Builder Alpha 1

FILE INFORMATION

Ranked as 29759 on our all-time top downloads list with 296 downloads.
Ranked as 6666 on our top downloads list for the past seven days with 4 downloads.legoa1.zip
Filename legoa1.zip
Title Lego Builder Alpha 1
Description The beginnings of a lego-type CAD program. For now utillizes a command line interface
Author Thomas Dickerson (elfprince13@gmail.com)
Category TI-83/84 Plus BASIC Misc. Programs
File Size 1,059 bytes
File Date and Time Thu Aug 18 01:51:15 2005
Documentation Included? Yes

rofl, dont you love it when that happens?
lol, ouch. Not often you see that happen...
I just gave $6.66 in change to someone today where I work. Surprised

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours