KermMartian wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
üßer-pwnt

ZOMG N00B! My stats are totally higher, which means I'm so much better than you. All of mine are in quadrupal digits looser! Razz
ROFL @ that. Of course, that's always the way it works. Razz

yup, only golf goes by that stupid lower score == better, and its all played by old farts anyway Laughing
...in polo shirts!
I had a friend who had never play mini golf before and was psyched cause he got a 96 on an 18 hole course Laughing
Laughing zomg! I'm so good! Look how high my score is! Very Happy
Stats at present:
Ranked number 148 in our list of busiest authors with 27 files.
Ranked number 1574 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 10355 downloads.
Ranked number 139 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 180 downloads.
Smile
Cool, cool. Is it just me, or is ticalc.org slowly dying
I just moved into the top 1000 most downloaded of all time as of some time yesterday.
Woot, congrats! I'm still solidly at #14. Wink
I am ranked 421, with 36,302 downloads.
Nice! I think we should have a celebration for the most coinciding user ticalc.org stats milestones. Cool
well I have been solidly in the top 60 per week for over a month now.
I've been in the top 150 for about two months...
KermMartian wrote:
Cool, cool. Is it just me, or is ticalc.org slowly dying

It's not just you.
I won't even bother mentioning that I'm always in the top 9...
I wish ticalc.org would stop dying or, failing that, all the users would come over here. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
failing that, all the users would come over here. Smile

Neutral

so many n00bs.

JPez and kllrnohj might assassinate you for suggesting it.
Erm...I meant the good users, of course, to avoid a sharp increase in the Nub Index.
lol.... I wouldn't mind having cajun_luke and some of them around.
Yeah, some of them are ok. Back in the day, Lord_Nightrose, No_one_2000, RCTParrotHead and I... Smile
Back before the n00b wave caused utter devastation and chaos to occur on ticalc.org.
something1990 wrote:
Back before the n00b wave caused utter devastation and chaos to occur on ticalc.org.
Very Happy It's unfortunate that this happened, but hopefully one day they will all turn into 1337.
Quote:
Kllrnohj : (stupid ticalc STILL hasn't approved my instcirc program, wtf)

I didn't know that was your program... I really like it (it is obviosly approved now)

I am using in a small pawn game that i am making (just need pl 1 ai then i am finished)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours