Kuro wrote:
No offense, but I find it easier to open a browser and go to my author page instead of using a program to do it. Good idea, though.

I keep my profile near the top of my bookmark list for easy access.
except mine pulls out the stats for all your programs too.
Orly? I'm surprised that ticalc.org hasn't said anything yet. Hrmm....idea...talk to me about this another time.
yep.

ps...Another time could be now ;:-p
Quote:
Ranked number 1234 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 13405 downloads.
Quote:
Ranked number 14 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 478380 downloads.
Wink
I meant the 1234 part
ik. That's pretty nifty. BTW, did anyone else notice 01:02:03 094/05/06?
you mean a few days ago, I heard about it on a Detroit Radio Sation, but he did make one lie, he said it would never happen again. It occurs every 100 years idiot
Laughing And next year will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. Then 2008 and 2009...
true, we have way too much time on our hands here
Clearly. Where should we go with this topic?
maybe me posting some of my stats

Ranked number 712 in our list of busiest authors with 8 files.
Ranked number 3805 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 3654 downloads.
Ranked number 946 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 31 downloads.
1 p\/\/|\|3|) _|00
pwnt, beotches:

Ranked number 4013 in our list of busiest authors with 1 files.
Ranked number 8203 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 188 downloads.
Ranked number 6555 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1 downloads.

Very Happy

(stupid ticalc STILL hasn't approved my instcirc program, wtf)
Yeah, they've really been slacking off lately.
Kllrnohj wrote:
pwnt, beotches:

üßer-pwnt

Ranked number 106 in our list of busiest authors with 36 files.
Ranked number 1234 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 13405 downloads.
Ranked number 9 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1413 downloads.
elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
pwnt, beotches:

üßer-pwnt
üßer-üßer-üßer-pwnt:

Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 286 files.
Ranked number 14 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 478380 downloads.
Ranked number 12 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1325 downloads.
elfprince13 wrote:
üßer-pwnt

ZOMG N00B! My stats are totally higher, which means I'm so much better than you. All of mine are in quadrupal digits looser! Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
üßer-pwnt

ZOMG N00B! My stats are totally higher, which means I'm so much better than you. All of mine are in quadrupal digits looser! Razz
ROFL @ that. Of course, that's always the way it works. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours