*sigh* -'4D 4F' +'4F 4D'
lmao
elfprince13 wrote:
I got a reply back from Jon Katz on the archive thing, but even he couldn't get a response from the file archivers Neutral

First, I never got an e-mail at ticalc.org from you or Jonathan. So there.

elfprince13 wrote:
pat stoneseems to check up on the ti community every once in 2 months and Jason Malinowski claims hes too busy with college....

Although I must admit that I do not spend nearly enough time with the TI comminutiy anymore, that statement is unfair. I am always only an e-mail away. In fact, I love doing this kind of stuff and sometimes, an e-mail is exactly what it takes to get me back into things. (Hey, I am busy with college, too).

I assure you, I check up much more than once every two months. It is at least once a week if not more. However, I take 16 credit hours (plus roughly 2.5 hours of homework for every credit hour, thats about 40 hours of just homework, which varies week to week). I also work 32 hours a week as a Product/Process Engineer not to mention as a tutor for C&C++ at school for about 6 hours a week. Plus, I somehow manage to find time to sleep (and possible catch my breath for a couple of minutes).

Granted, no one is making me do this. However, I am looking to get my Bachelor's degree (a 4 year degree) in 4 years (unlike many of my schoolmates taking 5 to 6 years). Also, I love helping people, which is why I tutor. Not to mention, I need to make money to pay the bills, so I have to work (also, I will get hired there after I graduate and already have experience, which is a big plus).

So please, don't go around defaming my name. If you have something to say about me, say it to my face or ask me about it before you go forming opinions that make me look bad (well, you can form the opinion, just don't go blabbing it around to everyone). I will honestly tell you the downright truth about the matter. I don't think it is too much to ask for you not to talk about me behind my back. I wouldn't do that to you. Thanks.

Patrick Stone
Suicidal Psycho Software
http://www.geocities.com/suipsysof
SuiPsySof wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I got a reply back from Jon Katz on the archive thing, but even he couldn't get a response from the file archivers Neutral

First, I never got an e-mail at ticalc.org from you or Jonathan. So there.

perhaps someone should check up on the ticalc.org email system.....I have tried without end to contact various staff members about various issues and the *only* person who has ever responded was Jon.....

SuiPsySof wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
pat stoneseems to check up on the ti community every once in 2 months and Jason Malinowski claims hes too busy with college....

Although I must admit that I do not spend nearly enough time with the TI comminutiy anymore, that statement is unfair. I am always only an e-mail away. In fact, I love doing this kind of stuff and sometimes, an e-mail is exactly what it takes to get me back into things. (Hey, I am busy with college, too).

Sad As I said earlier, either you ticalc.org email address is broken, or you never check it, and you request I not use your normal one for ticalc.org related matters.

SuiPsySof wrote:
So please, don't go around defaming my name. If you have something to say about me, say it to my face or ask me about it before you go forming opinions that make me look bad (well, you can form the opinion, just don't go blabbing it around to everyone). I will honestly tell you the downright truth about the matter. I don't think it is too much to ask for you not to talk about me behind my back. I wouldn't do that to you. Thanks.

Im sorry you viewed my complaints about your absence as defamation....

finally hit the 600 all time mark, and earlier this week I hit 20k downloads, rapidly moving in on 30k
You mean that earlier in the week you hit 28k dls, don't you?
yes yes, of course course
That's what I thought; 8k in a couple of days would be inconsistent with your "...251 downloads" Smile
YAHOO!! GOOGLE!!! I have 3k downloads! Very Happy

*chirp* *chirp*

No one's clapping... Confused Laughing
/me claps
I've got 2668 DLs.
Thank you, thank you, and thank YOU.

600 posts!!
calc84maniac wrote:
Thank you, thank you, and thank YOU.

600 posts!!

you just reminded me of how you always used to use offsite smilies... Razz

*clap clap*
42 downloads!! Neutral

/mehopes StarCalc 0.2B will increase this a bit this week-end
0 Downloads Sad
The Tari wrote:
/me claps
I've got 2668 DLs.
/me claps
I've got 548327 DLs.
/me starts working on a program to upload so he can start clapping at his first download Laughing (or rather finishes working).
/me has 812 downloads!!!! w00t! (with a majority in AGMM)
I should upload more of my programs... I haven't uploaded my sudoku or tower defense games =P
I've only made liek four. My Figure Creator has a nasty glitch >=(. Worked 100% great the first time I made, it, had to fix it the second time I made it (bloody RAM clear >=C) then the third time, yes, another RAM clear, it won't work well, it wont move to the next side when displaying the figure. =/
5619 DL

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours