» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cool Blink Cool

a combination of ticalc.orgs recent slowness in adding files (thus keeping my Star Wars game on the front page), and 3 sweet games (BattleField made it to number 100 for past 7 days after 1 day) have done me well.
uber yo. Very impressive Smile
What does this do to your author dls?
a lot, see the top picture Very Happy
Got it. Wootness. Smile
/me = very happy.
@ ticalc I am not doing too bad...

ticalc.org wrote:
Ranked number 159 in our list of busiest authors with 26 files.
Ranked number 440 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 34626 downloads.
Ranked number 116 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 237 downloads.

And I am #25 at calcgames...
I won't bother posting mine, I'd just make people jealous. Wink
Dan pwns my calcgames.org stats though.
there are a couple people who own you by a fair major on overall stats.
Surprised Surprised Surprised how can you even SEE a website with all them toolbars in the way????? Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
I won't bother posting mine, I'd just make people jealous. Wink
Dan pwns my calcgames.org stats though.

You still plan on takin all your screen saver files and puting them into one zip file?

@elfprince: What is your most downloaded file?
the star wars one.
holy monkey poop!!!!

Nice job, yo! I'm gonna assume the ones with the Xs next to them are yours?
yah. that was a shock. im definitely starting to like the TICalc.or slow uploading time.
Haha, I've gotten into a few of those situations. It's pretty awesome when people just download your programs because they see them stuck on the frontpage like that. Woot. Are they also downloading the stats thing a lot?
thats doing pretty well too.
Which reminds me ... you did include the Python installer in the package?
no. of course not. that makes bloated downloads for smart people who already have Python. I just told people that they needed python.
Hmmm. That might make it a bit difficult for teh n00bs. Did you at least provide a dl link?
No offense, but I find it easier to open a browser and go to my author page instead of using a program to do it. Good idea, though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours