Sorry for the largish necrobump:
I was interested in knowing if you are still working on this, and if so, how close do you think you are to a release? I would be very excited to try this out some time.
Hey thanks for bumping this - it is something that I still need to finish! I am still working on it slowly and would like to have a demo out in the coming months.
That sounds great! Very excited. A feature you could add (not necessary of course) would be multiplayer via Calc to Calc or Calc to Computer (kind of like TI-Trek)
TIny_Hacker wrote:
That sounds great! Very excited. A feature you could add (not necessary of course) would be multiplayer via Calc to Calc or Calc to Computer (kind of like TI-Trek)

and/or with this https://github.com/MathisLav/internetce Smile
Sort of related to this, there has been some recent interest in the CSE tests that were posted at the start of this thread. I have since managed to dig one of them up and I included a map similar to the CE test one.

Here is a link to a test: https://tr1p1ea.net/files/downloads/Mode7_CSE_Test.zip

Note that this was made in like 2012 so I have no idea if it has any serious bugs or not. Please use it at your own risk. It is a fair bit slower because it's for the CSE, but it's still good enough to toy around with on calc. Note that WabbitEmu hasn't captured the colours properly in the screenshot, mario doesn't half disappear like that etc.

The test link isn't working. Also, do you have an available download for the CE?
When you say isnt working, do you mean you cannot download the file, or the file isn't working on calc?
The test link is working but I only have a Ti 83 p ce Sad .
I will have a CE demo ready in the new year Smile.
tr1p1ea wrote:
I will have a CE demo ready in the new year Smile.

That's if the apocalypse doesn't happen in the next 15 days.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours