I want to calculate my currents direct in the Prizm but I can't figure ut how.
If i want to calculate -5.78e^-j210° - 5.78e^-j90° in the calculator how do I do that?

Seems you can't just enter that like it is on a Casio calc like you can on TI's... would have saved a few seconds of you could... :/
Lirk, I would be very surprised if it doesn't support vector-format complex numbers. If not, it would be trivial to write a program that would help you work with such complex numbers.
I have never seen such things done with a non-CAS Casio.
KermMartian wrote:
Lirk, I would be very surprised if it doesn't support vector-format complex numbers. If not, it would be trivial to write a program that would help you work with such complex numbers.

I am the only one that uses Casio in my class but on the other "kids" TI's you can calculate -5.78e^-j210° - 5.78e^-j90° like that, but I have not figured out how to do that on my Prizm so it takes a little bit more time to put in all the numbers in the calculator and it get's pretty boring when you do it several times a day. Razz
gbl08ma wrote:
I have never seen such things done with a non-CAS Casio.

To bad they left that out when the old TI-83/84 can do it. :/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours