#define RED $F81F
.list

.org userMem-2
.db tExtTok,tAsm84CCmp

PasswordStart:
   bcall(_maybe_ClrLCDFull)
   bcall(_HomeUp)
   ld hl,PressText
That's because in assembly, you have to handle everything.
bcall(_DrawStatusBar) will do the trick. Hope this helps! Smile
Here's another thing Smile. When "Enable HomeRun feature" is set, it takes more time to run an asm program.

I hope you see the difference.
The image is not very nice, but that is due to my internet.
And we can't stop...
Don't know whether this is a TI-OS, DoorsCSE or jsTIfied bug
PT_ wrote:
And we can't stop...
Don't know whether this is a TI-OS, DoorsCSE or jsTIfied bug

This is because you aren't clearing TextShadow, which saves a copy of what is on the homescreen. bcall(_ClrTxtShd), or something similar will fix this. Or you can just set the appropriate flag to not save to the buffer.

As for it taking more time to run, that's because it has to parse the variable too. That's Kerm's area though. Razz
I think I have noticed a few bugs with Doors CSE on my calculator. Twice, I have gone to edit a program, but it turns into some weird assembly thing, and when I stop editing, my calculator resets, leaving the original program I had been trying to edit back to normal. Also, sometimes when I use alpha lock to scroll in a program, the lines of code get messed up until I move the cursor all the way to the bottom of the screen (without alpha lock). I hope you understand what I was talking about on the second bug. Great job on Doors! If you add features to it, could you add something to lock a specific folder with a password so I could put games in it?
I know what you mean on the second one: sometimes it seems to have gone crazy with the program listing, with lines inset a long way from the left, etc. It looks a bit scary for a moment. But then when you scroll back up from the end of the program, the listing has put itself right again. As far as I know, it doesn't seem to have done any actual harm, although I suppose it would be nice if it didn't occur.
This has been happening since before I updated Doors to 8.2. What would happen if you changed a line of code while that happened because when you go up or down line by line after it gets weird, lines get repeated and then fixed a little bit later?
I found a bug too
If I write something like this:

Code:
0:det(0
theta:det(1

Then the line is not the same as Str9, but "..NUMSTNG. For example this:

Code:
"A->Str0
det(4
"TE->Str9
theta:det(2
Disp Str9

The result is:
Line numbers start at 1, not 0.
*bump*
Sorry, my code was
Code:
"A->Str0
det(4
"TEST->Str9
theta:det(1
theta:det(0
Disp Str9
but with the same result, where theta=1. I don't see the problem.
Easy, after the 0:det(0, you need a 1->theta
Quote:
If Ans (line number) equals 0, then Theta will be overwritten with the number of lines in the program being read.
I'm not sure if this should go in this thread or there. Is it intentional?
M. I. Wright wrote:
I'm not sure if this should go in this thread or there. Is it intentional?
I believe you are indeed being affected by Doors CSE's attempt to enable fast circle mode (which of course is a feature rather than a bug). Take a look at my response in that thread that suggests further forensic steps to understand what's happening.
xLib's DrawShape (or equivalent) please.
BUG REPORT:

Code:
overwrites Str9 as "..NUMSTNG"
PT_ wrote:
BUG REPORT:

Code:
overwrites Str9 as "..NUMSTNG"

yeah, that's if the line you asked for is past the number of lines in the appvar (or program). 0 isn't a line, the first line is 1, so if you want to read the first line, put

Code:
1:det(0

Code:
 N:det (1
doesn't seems to work if the program or appvar is in the archive.
Not a bug with DCSE, but the documentation on the DrawStringValueA and the DrawStringValueB commands are missing from the sdk.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours