Info:
DCS7.2
TI-84+
2.55 MP

Okay so I know that Celtic III has this command, "ONBLOCK", det(34, that prevents ON key presses from registering. So I added it to the beginning of my program. I've discovered that it does not work very well, but it works perfect during a Pause command. Anyway, I opened a DCS gui stack with a large window, a few buttons, some text, and a mouse. But it got strange. When the GUIMouse routine is called, it uses ON to turn off the calculator. Since I did det(34, I believe that DCS was going wild with checking the interupt port and the following happened during multiple different test runs while debugging:
  • GUI Rendered, ERR: BRK without a key press
  • Calc turned off
  • A bunch of RAM clears
  • Program execution just plain ending

I was thinking maybe det(34 wasn't documented in the DCS wiki for a reason.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours