I should have asked if bug reports could be posted on this forum with my other posts, but thanks for fixing it.

Also another bug that I've found was that after trying many unaccepted commands, the game freezes and when I pull the headphones out, the calculator flashes and then it says the RAM is cleared, also clearing any saved games. One time the game just froze and I had to hard reset the calculator.

This keeps happening to me in the room with the poster because I can't figure out hoe to tear the thing down.

Anyway, keep up the good work
FrozenFire49 wrote:
I should have asked if bug reports could be posted on this forum with my other posts, but thanks for fixing it.

Also another bug that I've found was that after trying many unaccepted commands, the game freezes and when I pull the headphones out, the calculator flashes and then it says the RAM is cleared, also clearing any saved games. One time the game just froze and I had to hard reset the calculator.

This keeps happening to me in the room with the poster because I can't figure out hoe to tear the thing down.

Anyway, keep up the good work

Ahh, I see why this is happening. It's because I changed my text routine and didn't change the "bad input" routine to match it. I guess I should fix that Razz

Edit: Alright, version 0.22 uploaded, should have fixed that glitch.
Now I've released Version 0.30! This version adds another scenario to the game, fixes some glitches and script errors, and improves the accuracy of the image conversion.

Screenshot from the new scenario:

Graphical accuracy improvements (old -> new):
Now I've uploaded Version 0.40! I've added the fourth scenario, and I believe this means I'm a little over halfway done.

Prepare for MayQueen+Nyan2:

Also, as a PSA, the original Steins;Gate visual novel is now out in English for PC! More information is available at http://steins-gate.us/.

The limited edition is out of stock, but the download edition is available now for $39.95. Alternatively, the standard package edition is coming out within the next couple of weeks, and Rightstuf seems to have the best deal on it at $31.96. Also, the publisher is hoping to eventually publish the game on Steam; negotiations for that are in progress with the Japanese developers currently.

I got the Limited Edition about a month ago, and I can highly recommend it! It's a wild ride, and one of the best time travel adventures I've ever encountered. I've clocked in over 40 hours on it, and I still haven't reached all of the endings. I want this game to sell as well as possible so we can get more localized Science Adventures. Wink
Could you make a program so you can open it in DoorsCSE, and then return to it like AssemblyBandit's?
rw42 wrote:
Could you make a program so you can open it in DoorsCSE, and then return to it like AssemblyBandit's?

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. KermM has all the tools needed for him to allow DoorsCSE to launch applications. It shouldn't be the burden of the individual programmer to make shell-specific launchers.
Necro bump.

I, for one, am very interested in seeing this story continue! I am aware of only one video showcasing the original Steins;Gate 8 Bit game, and now that I see Version 0.4 is out (I was only aware of up to Version 0.3), I wanna see more. Is this game still being worked on, and if not, will it be revived? I'm unable to buy the original game Razz
Hey just wondering where this project stands and if you could use any help, played it a while back and would really like to get a chance to finish it but it just doesn't feel right to play it on my pc.
May be strange to ask this. After running the game for a while, I found all keys seems just let the dialogue continue and trapped like Hotel California Smile. How can I quit.

---

So far, it seemed pushing LN invoke a dialgoue and I can somehow get back to start/load/help .... may be basic just push the quit (under alpha mode) and option to quit.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours