Loganb128 wrote:
Maybe a war game, such as "commanding" an army. Like just sending out a bunch of soldiers represented by points on a graph. And the more enemies you kill the more money you have to buy more soldiers. I have already made a swarm program that uses an ai to make a large group of points go to a certain spot. All I would need is some modification to that program.

If you intend on making this into a complete game (rather than just an idea), and need help doing so, you should definitely create a topic for it where people can help out with questions you might have or optimizations you could bring! Best of luck with this project and I look forward to seeing it blossom if you do indeed decide to take on this project Very Happy
I do have some friends that are avid ti basic programmers like I am. So if I can get som elf them to pitch in we may be able to do this Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours