When is Document DE8 coming out. I badly want a text document on my TI 84 plus CSE. Also, Document DE 7 is pretty annoying. It's keep on saying GUI error: need more RAM. Can you please re-release Document DE 7 as an app. Can you also please make a Document DE 8 for the TI 84 Plus CSE as an app also. If not, can you please show me an alternative Document for the TI 84 Plus CSE.
Ephraim B wrote:
When is Document DE8 coming out. I badly want a text document on my TI 84 plus CSE.
When I decide to make a Document DE 8 with all the effort necessary to make a Document DE that operates independently of the nonexistent DCSE 8 GUI API.
Quote:
Also, Document DE 7 is pretty annoying.
That's always a good start to get help. Razz
Quote:
It's keep on saying GUI error: need more RAM.
Try archiving some of your programs to free up RAM.
Quote:
Can you please re-release Document DE 7 as an app.
No.
Quote:
Can you also please make a Document DE 8 for the TI 84 Plus CSE as an app also.
Probably not.
Quote:
If not, can you please show me an alternative Document for the TI 84 Plus CSE.
I don't think there's a Notefolio CSE yet, but that would be the other option.
Everything on my TI 84 Plus is archived and has 22 and a half KB of free RAM available. Can you also please work on a PDF viewer for the TI 84 Plus and the TI 84 Plus CSE. Also, Notefolio for the TI 84 Plus is useless now because the Notefolio creator is not compatible for Windows 8.x.
Ephraim B wrote:

http://media.taricorp.net/83pa28d/welcome.html
There's already a online PDF converter on TI Planet for both calculators you mentionned. You need an account there to use it though.
Ephraim B wrote:
When is Document DE8 coming out. I badly want a text document on my TI 84 plus CSE. Also, Document DE 7 is pretty annoying. It's keep on saying GUI error: need more RAM. Can you please re-release Document DE 7 as an app. Can you also please make a Document DE 8 for the TI 84 Plus CSE as an app also. If not, can you please show me an alternative Document for the TI 84 Plus CSE.

Any updates about this?
Ephraim B wrote:
Ephraim B wrote:

Any updates about this?
Did you read the second post in this topic, the one I posted?
Sounds like this is the most important update; it doesn't seem like Kerm has any plans to resurrect Document DE in the near future.

KermMartian wrote:
Ephraim B wrote:
When is Document DE8 coming out. I badly want a text document on my TI 84 plus CSE.
When I decide to make a Document DE 8 with all the effort necessary to make a Document DE that operates independently of the nonexistent DCSE 8 GUI API.
Quote:
Also, Document DE 7 is pretty annoying.
That's always a good start to get help. Razz
Quote:
It's keep on saying GUI error: need more RAM.
Try archiving some of your programs to free up RAM.
Quote:
Can you please re-release Document DE 7 as an app.
No.
Quote:
Can you also please make a Document DE 8 for the TI 84 Plus CSE as an app also.
Probably not.
Quote:
I don't think there's a Notefolio CSE yet, but that would be the other option.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours