Hey everyone it's spud again! I just wanted you guys to know that I'm hosting a Minecraft town building party on the 9th of November 2013! Its Gunna' be EPIC!
OK now that you guys are pumped for the block party, I'll tell you what it is in a little more detail. Basically my server is a dead in terms of players. I need some people to come on the server and use it or I'm just paying for something of no use. So basically I'm going to host what I call "The Block Party". The point of this party is to get players to check out the server and to get some new towns built. Anyone who attends gets a complimentary gift chest. These gift chests contain the following... 1,000 dollars to help you buy blocks for building a town (you get to keep what ever is left over too!), 5 free 64 stacks of wood to help you build a town, and free diamond tools. There are a few simple rules to follow though.
1. no building random structures.
2. One gift chest per town (if people are working together on towns you all have to share a gift chest).
3. NO GRIEFING!!!.
I know that the one gift chest per town rule seems silly but its to prevent two people from working together on a town to save money and ultimately have more money than other people in the end.

This party WILL have a list. To get on the list all you have to do is post that you're coming to the party in this forum topic. The party starts at 10:00 AM EST and ends at 1:00 PM EST. If you do not sign up to be on the list before 8:30 PM EST on the 8th of November 2013 you will not be added to the white-list. So if you're interested please post and you are welcome to come!

Thanks for your time.
-Spud2451
I'm in; IGN: NewCoolPC
Awesome man! Well it's good to see someone showing some interest to this! (Honestly I thought it was going to be a dud, but now I'm hopeful)
I might be able to get on.
Username: ordeosca.
Edit: 2ooth p00st!
ordelore wrote:
I might be able to get on.
Username: ordeosca.

Awesome!
willwac wrote:
I'm in; IGN: NewCoolPC

Whats your username willwac?
NewCoolPC
Thanks willwac I'll be sure to add you to the list!
Good luck with this event, spud; hope it brings you the long-term players you're looking for. Also, the name is a clever pun.
I'll see if I can hop in as well, depending, of course, on if my laptop decides to explode :p
A quick question, though. Would there be any chance of getting some stone/cobble into the gift chests? I, for one, find them to be a staple building material.

As for my MC username, it would be the same as the one I have here!
Awesome! Sure I could replace three of the stacks in your gift chest with stone and cobble.
Could you fill them with stacks of diamond blocks? :p
Maybe have a mix of wood and cobble too would be nice.
unfortunately I can't do the diamond blocks, but I can defiantly do the mix of wood and cobble for you guys!
!!URGENT!!

Anyone who is thinking of signing up for "The Block Party" needs to do so soon! These are you final hours to sign up to be on the list! The clock ends at 8:00 pm EST, so if your even thinking of joining, make sure to post! It's better to be on the list and not come than try to come and not be on the list.
1.6.4 or 1.7.2? I think it would be important for all to know.
e-Craft is currently running 1.7.2 with plugins.
i can't connect to
187.24.170.138:43170
Ahhh!
I'm curious, can you add iaeuy to your list?
I'm so sorry guys my sig says 187 but it should be 198
gona get on when mc launches
let the party begin!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours