http://www.ebay.com/itm/221289330045

TI-92+ with AMS 2.09 and any compatible software you wish from ticalc.org.
$50.00 + $7.50 shipping, US and Canada only

6 currently available.

-Will
I assume that shipping to Canada is $90 and to every other international countries $9? <_<
Canada isn't very expensive.
Only exlcuding most of the globe due to
previous scam issues with Nigeria
Ok, I was asking, because from experience with Ebay, most Americans love to charge insane shipping fees to Canadians, compared to the rest of the world.
$7.50 shipping flat rate. no more, no less Smile
BTW, honored to chat with an Omnimaga Founder
That is cool looking! I would probably actually buy one, except I'm planning on buying a Dell Axim x50 PDA instead. Sad And, you are the one selling these, right?
seklorean wrote:
$7.50 shipping flat rate. no more, no less Smile
BTW, honored to chat with an Omnimaga Founder

Yeah on Ebay most Americans charges me around $20-50 for shipping SNES games (loose cartridges) and calculators, sometimes much more. Yet, Europeans, Asians, Australians and Canadians on Ebay usually charge around $7-15 (I even got charged $2 from UK once).

Also thanks lol. Actually I was the only founder, since other people joined later. I stopped being admin in 2011, though, although I still am active here and there and programming from time to time.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221289330045

Lowered price and since the last one is fixed, 7 available now.
$37.50 each + $7.50 shipping.

And yes - I am deal_sniper Smile
if none sale then I'll relist all individually tomorrow auction style.
Still waiting for the V200 to arrive.

BONUS - Any buyer from cemetech gets a DVD copy of Dragonball Z Battle of the Gods
seklorean wrote:
if none sale then I'll relist all individually tomorrow auction style.
Still waiting for the V200 to arrive.

BONUS - Any buyer from cemetech gets a DVD copy of Dragonball Z Battle of the Gods
Heh, nice incentive. Smile I'm very interested if that V200 is going to be for sale, by the way.
Absolutely will be for sale Smile Same incentive.
I't'll be an excuse to put my new lightscribe burner to use.

Thank you, Chris. The V200, once fixed, will begin its auction at $70 with $7.50 shipping. Fully loaded with software as well
seklorean wrote:

seklorean wrote:

To go off on a small, legal, tangent you might want to rethink that. A more ideal solution would be offering to PayPal them a small amount/percentage back or something.

I'm no lawyer so take my advice at your own discretion but I'd hate to see you hit with a suit for (indirectly) selling copyrighted material.
I'd buy, but, I already have a beautifully working 92+ Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
seklorean wrote:

seklorean wrote:

To go off on a small, legal, tangent you might want to rethink that. A more ideal solution would be offering to PayPal them a small amount/percentage back or something.

I'm no lawyer so take my advice at your own discretion but I'd hate to see you hit with a suit for (indirectly) selling copyrighted material.

Can't he say that the DVD is for free and comes with the purchased material? Meaning he isn't exactly selling it?
I believe reproduction of a copyrighted work is not allowed. I'd happily accept a small discount or autographed Will White merchandise instead, though, to save Seklorean from violating federal law. Smile
Oi Oi oi LOL
Autographs it shall be.
Does anybody realize the movie in question NEVER leaked and took a 6 month wait since theatrical release to get a copy Smile
Whatever security the Japanese had has us beat entirely.

I suppose the "but it's a freebie" argument has merit - BUT best to avoid issues.
Thank you for the correction Smile

It will have a splash screen of my current TI project instead. Until it's ready, not a word will be said >Smile Otherwise ABSOLUTE SECRECY

...FAT Engine may be required.....
zeldaking wrote:
Can't he say that the DVD is for free and comes with the purchased material? Meaning he isn't exactly selling it?

Including a DVD that was legally bought is one thing, but including something that was already bought then reproduced is another. I can go down to the local media store and buy a handful of $5 DVDs to include but I wouldn't be able to buy one and include copies of it I made.
With consideration of the law, no DVD copies will be sent with the order. The seven 92+'s have been relisted at a much cheaper price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221290766093
seklorean wrote:
With consideration of the law, no DVD copies will be sent with the order. The seven 92+'s have been relisted at a much cheaper price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221290766093
I would get one if I didn't already have a nice working TI-92+. Sad Good luck!
Thank you Chris Smile I know this hasn't been the best use of
your forums. I'm also listing on craigslist since there are 3
local colleges - original price there of course Very Happy

Excited to see Doors CSE develop. Wish the 68k calcs had
a decent z80 emulator. That would break so many walls.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221292721147

$50.00 starting bid, $5 shipping

Currently has issues with 3-5 "dead lines" both horizontal and vertical on occasion and the left most few vertical lines dead... Will dust off motherboard and clean components with special care to display area.

Screen cap through TILP shows no issue:

Topic is outdated and can be deleted.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours