Still needs implementation
- Fast scrolling in BASIC editor (incomplete)
- ON/STAT/PRGM combination causes crash from desktop (16aroth6)
- Two crash bugs from executing and/or listing programs (t.roos)
- Bad APD mode and hook left enabled on homescreen when ON-BREAKing programs from inside a Menu()?
- Impolite graphscreen/homescreen behavior after quitting from DCSE desktop and/or HomeRun.
- Quite a few Celtic 2 CSE functions are wacky
- Need to automatically put programs with no valid folder in the root
- Editing some programs or running some programs with low memory causes pieces of programs to get copied into themselves.
- New DCS ASM header field that sets half-res mode
- Fix LCD back to full-res mode after BASIC and ASM programs
- Set black text at beginning
- Moved InfoPop buffer to RAM page 6 so that graphscreen dpes not need to be invalidated after InfoPop
- Solved 2: Goto sometimes goes to the wrong place. I blame temporary programs; I have verified that (nextParseByte) and (basic_start) are at weird places when this happens.
Did I miss anything? By the way, tr1p1ea, I have some other functions that might help you with those last features, including a much better ldirROMRAM.
Edit: Further investigation on the bad 2:Goto issue. I discovered while working on Trig Finder v3.0
that those temporary variables I saw tifreak8x's BTetris game creating are the bodies of conditionals, stored with a one-byte size prefix followed by the body of the conditional. If X=1/0 would have the "X=1/0" stored separately prefaced by an $05. (nextParseByte) is offset from (basic_parse) relative to that chunk, not the original program. Since the OS can still handle 2:Goto in this case, the requisite state must be there somewhere, but I know not where.
Edit #2: I finally found the OS code that handles updating (errOffset) on a 2:Goto, and I managed to write a smaller and faster version of my own, which more importantly, is functional! So now Goto should work properly, including when there's an error in the RAM copy of an Archived program. I urge Zeldaking and tifreak8x and other BASIC coders to make sure I didn't make an error.