Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
KermMartian wrote:
But it also hypes their group as a possible community membership item.


exactly, they just have hype, no substance, not even a project to keep an eye on, just hype
What about that DDR thing? That sounded intriguing, if it's as unique as they said.
true, it would be nice for them to produce something. They are showcasing others code, yes, but are acknoledging it also
True, which makes them less shady than otherwise.
Oh, yes, I'm very shady. Evil or Very Mad Razz

DDR is going to be great. Regardless of what you say. It's not groundbreaking (more... groundtrembling Very Happy ) but it will be a fun game. And the contest allows you to get to know us. Which is a good thing. You'll see soon enough that we aren't just the n00b group that lasts for three months- we're the n00b group that in three months turns into at least a good group Smile . And a likable group.
I don't see how DDR will be so good. All it is is button-mashing. It's lots of fun at the arcade, but it isn't all that special on a calc. DDR for Xlib was awesome because of its graphics, and if you try for graphics it will only look like you're copying Xlib Xlib Revolution. Aside from graphics, a DDR game for the calc is just button-mashing, nothing special.
something1990 wrote:
DDR for Xlib


i believe the game you are referring to is "Xlib Xlib Revolution"
Quote:
Xlib Xlib Revolution


I believe he recognized it
Yeah I mentioned the name later in the post
something1990 wrote:
Yeah I mentioned the name later in the post


whoops, my bad Laughing
Quote:
I don't see how DDR will be so good.


It's not going to be great graphics. It will, however, have some unique modes that I've never seen before on any other calculator game. It's a mode that could be added to most any game. This will guarantee fun for the user. And besides, who says button mashing isn't fun?
But they're not part of the community -- they just busted in on the scene and acted like we should treat them like celebrities.
birdmanx35 wrote:
Quote:
I don't see how DDR will be so good.


It's not going to be great graphics. It will, however, have some unique modes that I've never seen before on any other calculator game. It's a mode that could be added to most any game. This will guarantee fun for the user. And besides, who says button mashing isn't fun?


sounds cool to me. my 2 cents is that we wait and see what they have up their sleave before bashing.
Up till now, if you bash anything that is ours you are a total a. Because we haven't done anything worth your time! If you bash us AFTER we make a program that we consider to be worth your time, that's fine with us.
birdmanx35 wrote:
Up till now, if you bash anything that is ours you are a total <font color=red>censored</font>. Because we haven't done anything worth your time! If you bash us AFTER we make a program that we consider to be worth your time, that's fine with us.

Laughing Fair enough. i give Kevin mad props, but imho XXR wasn't quite fast enough for my liking.
not fast enough, did you try the SE only level?
I was playing it on a reg 83, which is probably what the problem was.
birdmanx35 wrote:
Up till now, if you bash anything that is ours you are a total <font color=red>censored</font>. Because we haven't done anything worth your time! If you bash us AFTER we make a program that we consider to be worth your time, that's fine with us.

What gives you the right to declare people who have bashed anything that is yours censored? If you haven't done anything worth our time then you have wasted our time.
Methinks this gets closed. I'd like to avoid starting another community-wide modwar.
  
Page 2 of 2
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement