So, the following image was shared to my newsfeed by a friend of mine that shares a lot of things like this and just silly/stupid images that help visualize one similarity in two vastly different things. Anyways, I wrote up a comment but opted not to post it and potentially sour our friendship. So, I bring it here. As a rant.

Quote:

nternet monitoring system to stalk social media users who question safety of vaccines
by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer
Like us? www.facebook.com/Citizens.Action.Network

(NaturalNews) If you post articles to your Facebook wall that warn others about the dangers of vaccines, or Tweet links to the latest studies tying vaccines to autism through Twitter, the vaccine pushers of the world could soon know about it in real time. According to new reports, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-backed scientists in both the United States and Great Britain have jointly developed a computerized global monitoring system capable of tracking all social media activity around the world that defies mainstream vaccine dogma, and reporting it directly to authorities.

This brave new exercise in multinational, Big Brother spying is being hailed as a solution to the rapid spread of so-called "rumors" and "lies" about vaccines via the internet, which basically constitute any online free speech that questions the safety or effectiveness of vaccines. According to mainstream authorities, vaccines are completely safe and effective in every way, and anything that defies this unsubstantiated proclamation is now officially considered to be misinformation by the global police state.

According to Heidi Larson from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in the U.K., and author of the new tracking system, free speech on the internet has "speeded up the global spread" of what she and others consider to be "unchecked rumors and misinformation about vaccines." People thinking for themselves, in other words, and discussing legitimate vaccine safety concerns with others online is a threat to the establishment, thus the need for a virtual all-seeing eye, of sorts, to monitor all this chatter and report it directly to health officials.

Bill Gates, vaccine industry desperately trying to maintain vaccine myth through intimidation
The real motivation behind the development of this new tracking tool, of course, is to increase vaccine compliance by intimidating people into silence. Since the Gates Foundation-backed vaccine pushers do not have the capacity to completely prohibit online free speech as it pertains to vaccines (at least not yet), they are instead resorting to underhanded intimidation and manipulation tactics that they hope will give them a new platform to spread their propaganda more quickly and thwart efforts that defy the vaccine status quo.

This is all openly admitted by those who developed the new tracking platform using Gates Foundation funds, and it speaks for itself as to the true intentions of this sadistic cohort. An increasing number of people, for good reason, are avoiding vaccines, as study after study shows them to be toxic and largely ineffective. In fact, vaccines have been shown to be the cause of disease outbreaks, not the solution to them as claimed by Larson and others. So to stem this massive departure, the vaccine industry is seeking new ways to embed itself in the global discussion on vaccines in order to convince more people to get them.

Just in case you were wondering, virtually all of the disease outbreaks in recent years that authorities claim were caused by unvaccinated individuals were actually most prominent among the vaccinated. In other words, the data shows that vaccinated individuals are actually more likely to contract diseases like mumps, measles, and polio than are children who have not been vaccinated, which completely debunks the myths that vaccines "save lives," and that not getting vaccinated puts one's health at serious risk.

You can read more about how vaccines do not prevent disease outbreaks by visiting:
http://vactruth.com/2013/02/23/17-examples-of-vaccine-failure/

Sources for this article include:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/

http://www.medpagetoday.com/InfectiousDisease/Vaccines/39060

http://vactruth.com/

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040571_Gates_Foundation_vaccine_monitoring_dangers.html#ixzz2UtzAyaAU

This image lets out a lot of information and generalizes others. It gathered media reports (online articles, blogs, government reports, etc) not "Social Media" (which includes Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, Twitter). Starting with hat they alert the authorities and put them "on you." Not true, how can they directly arrest me if there's a blog post about vaccine scares in my neighborhood? It's research and in the original research article they never mentioned the word "authorities," "police," etc but rather to some health board so they can create more tailored marketing in your area: ads at bus stops and on public transport, bulk mailers, etc.
http://tinyurl.com/vacbill (original journal of the research).

Information that they left out includes that the software they used was not developed by the researches but simply adapted. HeatMap software is readily available, http://www.openheatmap.com/examples/us_unemployment_county/ and ones like this one can be modified by anyone since the source code is available to everyone.

It took my about 5 minutes to read two articles associated with this and show how much of this image is over exaggerated (but it took much longer to write this!) I'm not saying it makes it better there are studies that show things are good and studies that show things are bad. Who are right? I think it's up to our morales and beliefs to decide what is right for us. And I have no desire to interfere. (And you'll note the things I brought up had nothing to do with the safety of vaccination or lack thereof) I am, however, against taking Advil/Tylenol and other things but I haven't quite grasped the whole anti-vaccine thing yet.

The two sources I followed were (in order): MedPageToday and Lancet Infectious Diseases.

(Now, if anyone from Cemetech that I am friends with on Facebook shared this image. I'm sorry. I probably hid you from my news feed with your incessant sharing of things like this and have no idea you shared something similar. Don't worry. The friend that posted this is on the way to being blocked too, but most of the stuff they share is actually not like this. But it's almost getting annoying.)
I unfriend annoying people. End of issue.
allynfolksjr wrote:
I unfriend annoying people. End of issue.

Thankfully we can still pester you here! Good Idea
After careful consideration I elected not to have Facebook account. I do not want my life online and have no wish to share with the world at large my personal meanderings - uninteresting and trivial as they may be. Everyone else (my IRL friends) post content which frequently includes my image at whatever function or gathering I am involved.

The burning ethical issue is whether consent should be gained before posting my details...and does it really matter ?

My objection is that once it is "out there" it can not be retracted. Does the UK Data Protection Act not cover this? Or because it is too big to police mean that it can happily exist unchecked ? Will the day come when almost like an Orwellian state, it will be an absolute requirement to have a social networking account? We all exist in digital form and our every move and transaction is logged by IP or GPS some of this is elective and some information is not. Where do the boundaries exist ?
While I do have various accounts on social media, created in my search for people like me, most of them have fake names, ages (sometimes), and locations. This way nobody could know who I was, assuming I piled Tor and a VPN and another VPN on top of Private Browsing. There's only one occasion it failed: when one of my friends (that I see in person) found out one of my avatars and told me about it over my own private social intranet.

Once is enough - I'm upgrading my security. IPconfig, MacMakeUp (software, not makeup), alternate Linux OS for private stuff, system configured to use Tor for all internet access, and maybe some other things.

And I'm changing my usernames.
r/forwardsfromgrandma
ah yes, NaturalNews. The infowars of health sites. Sucks to hear how misinformed and tinfoily your friend is though, I guess ignoring them is the best thing to do considering how a lot of these anti-Vac people are, looking for connections everywhere and disregarding (with hate) anything that might soil their viewpoint.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours