I almost missed it, but today is Jonimus/TheStorm's birthday! Please join me in wishing him many happy returns of the day, good times with good friends, cake, and presents. Did you also know that it is the birthday of three other well-known community members?

Happy Birthday!

May the cake not be a lie.
H-h-Happy Birthday Jonimus!

(Also thanks for helping me with a bunch of stuff lately. )
Happy Birthday Smile 't was also my brother's birthday today.
rcfreak0 wrote:

Were you channeling "m-m-m-monster kill" there, rcfreak0? So Jonimus, did the birthday work out the way you wanted? I'm sorry that my internet prevented me from giving you more birthday UT2004.
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:

Were you channeling "m-m-m-monster kill" there, rcfreak0? So Jonimus, did the birthday work out the way you wanted? I'm sorry that my internet prevented me from giving you more birthday UT2004.

Pretty much. Speaking of UT, I should really re-install it again.
happy birthday, Jonimus. May we have continued UT hijinks forever more.
Happy belated birthday, Jonimus - I hope it was a good one!
Happy birthday, Jonimus! Do you have any exciting plans for the day? Are you buying yourself or being bought any nifty gadgets to celebrate the occasion?
Happy Birthday! =)
I thought I had posted it in the Candid Photos thread too, but apparently not. Jonimus is king of the bratwurst:
Hahahahaha, that is one of the best photos of Jonimus that I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing that with us.
I'VE NEVER SEEN JONIMUS BEFORE AND HE IS AMAZING.
Happy birthday, Jonimus!
Happy Birthday, Jonimus!
Happy date of birth, Jonimus! Smile
Happy barday Jonimus!
Where's the photo?
Happy birthday Jonimus!
Happy late birthday, Jonimus! If I was still in Milwaukee, I'd throw a brownie or cake your way.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours